Her Butler, Party

((Intro of new OC in this, aka the girl who was complaining *snickers*. Just came up with her, she is only going to be her for a little, no hate... okay, a lot of hate.))

-------------------

I decided to keep everything the way it was, just for today. Edward even stayed with me, to make sure no one treated me wrong or questioned me for something ridiculous. I felt only a little guilty for dragging him along, but he was willing, stating, "It's not like I have anything better to do."
The dance music started to play, and a rush of even more excitement rushed over me, "Come on Edward, don't you want to dance?" I ask, dragging him over to the middle of the floor.
"Well, it is your party after all." He said, coming along willingly. I stopped for a moment. He was right, this was for me, an idea popped into my head.
I looked into his eyes with a knowing smirk, "Do you remember that routine we used to do together a couple years back?" I ask.
He looked surprised, "Of course, how could I forget?" He replied, getting my hint. "Let's do it!" He said gleefully, dragging me along instead. He seemed to be stronger than I remembered, I realize.
We get to the middle of the floor and he looks over to Aunt and Uncle, using the motion we always used to signal what music to play. We had even written it ourselves. They were stunned for a moment and then Aunt ran to the musicians with a smile and whispered something to the conductor. She looked back to us with a nod and we readied ourselves.
A single, soft note played from a violin and Edward and I glided in opposite directions. Another, deeper, note came from the piano, and we spun slowly toward each other, my dress flowing up slightly from the motion. Finally, the full song started with a strong tang from the piano and violin together, causing a chaos of harmony that somehow came together. As the notes drummed in our ears, we performed our routine, our sways and twirls and stops, all going along with the music. The song slowed and quieted as our hands came together. We strode around in a circle, as if chasing the other, and the loud bang on the piano came as we suddenly came together. Edward wrapped his arm around my waist with his left arm and I put my right hand on his shoulder. We gripped the other's free hand tightly, not wanting to let go.
And that was the end of the performance. Everyone clapped and cheered as we panted, trying to catch our breath. I saw a girl with ginger red hair and dark brown eyes staring at us with a frown. When she caught my gaze, she stormed off into the crowd.
I sit in a chair after our routine, the adrenaline starting to fade finally, when I felt a tap on my shoulder, "a drink?" Edward asks, handing me a glass.
"Thank you," I take the glass and take a drink. The contents are sweet and unfamiliar. My throat starts to burn slightly but it dulls immediately. "May I ask what this is?" I ask him, raising the drink a little to examine it. I feel my cheeks begin to heat slightly, and the world around me starts to blur at the edges.
Edward looks at me worriedly, "it is wine. It seems you can handle it in a mild proportion but..." I feel dizzy and my body starts to sway in the chair.
"So that is why my body is reacting this way..." I mutter, leaning against my arm.
"I'll get you some water, ah!" Edward notices a man with a tray walk by with water right at that moment and takes a glass. "Here." He says, handing me the new glass and taking the empty wine glass.
I took a sip of the water and my throat was thankful, my senses started to return and I recomposed myself, as much as I could at least. "You seem to handle alcohol better than most." I heard from my right. Uncle Alexis was there, his own wine glass in hand. "Happy birthday, my niece." I noticed he had a black and white box in his free hand. I took a glance at Edward and he also had a box, "Edward wants us to give you our presents first, so please, open it." He handed me his present.
I pulled at the ribbon and let it come undone. I took the decorative lid off the box and in a velvet holder, I saw something I never thought I'd see again. "Father's ring..."
"We found it in the rubble of the estate. Since you are now, technically speaking, Lord Phantomhive, you should have it." I smiled bitterly and put the blue-diamond ring on my left thumb.
"Thank you for this." I say, true gratitude flowing over me. I looked to the right of Uncle and saw Aunt Francis with a slightly larger box.
She handed it to me and I pulled at the red ribbon, "It was something my brother wanted me to give you if anything happened to them." She said sadly.
The box had a pendant with the Phantomhive family crest engraved in gold on a matching gold chain. My breath caught in my throat, I had heard of this, my grandmother wore this, before she passed away. "Thank you." I managed to get out.
Elizabeth was next. Her box was bright pink, of course. I pulled at the white ribbon on top and inside was a silver bracelet with small sapphires dotting it along the band. "It's beautiful." I say, taking it out and putting it on my wrist. "Thank you, Lizzy."
Finally, Edward smiled shyly as he handed me his present to me. The box was dark blue with a black ribbon. "I wanted something to show you how much I care for you." He whispered.
I tugged at the bow and it fell loose, I opened the box and grabbed the blue-velvet box inside. Edward took the velvet box and knelt in front of me. "I know that we are already engaged, but," he opened the box to reveal a small, clear diamond set in a silver band with smaller diamonds surrounding it. I put my hand to my mouth, trying to hide my smile. "I wanted to propose to you myself." He finished. My childish instincts had returned and I leapt from the chair, wrapping my arms around his neck, embracing him close. He laughed and wrapped both arms around me, one hand still holding the ring box.
"Yes." I breathed, loosening my hold on him to see his face. A bright smile lit his face up and he moved to hold the box up. I gave him my hand and he slid the ring on my finger. I admired it for a second and looked back up to him again, but instead, his hands were cupping my face and his lips were on mine.
My eyes flew open for a second and then I relaxed, closing my eyes and wrapping my arms around his neck once more. When we parted, Aunt Francis and Uncle Alexis were surprised and Elizabeth had a look of absolute glee. "I knew it! I knew it!" She said excitedly.
We both laughed and looked back to each other, our foreheads meeting. "My first kiss," I whispered, "you stole it from me." He smiled.
"And what would you say if I told you that you stole mine as well." I chuckled, happy that a moment like this existed. I was happy that I was having this moment.
I was so absorbed in the kiss that I had gotten from Edward, that I didn't notice the claps and cheers from the crowd around us. I also hadn't realized how late it had gotten. I glanced at Uncle and silently asked to end the party. He gave a nod and I looked out to the crowd, sliding my right hand down Edwards arm to hold onto it. "Thank you all for coming. I am so happy to see all of you." I hear my voice, but it does not have that small ting of a child any longer. I am surprised at myself for a moment before I continue, "this was but a party for my return, and I am glad that you all are happy for it. I am sad to say though, that my father, Vincent Phantomhive, my mother, Rachel Phantomhive, and my brother Ciel Phantomhive, have not returned with me. Therefore, I shall take the role that I was to take much sooner than I should have had to. I, Cecilia Phantomhive, will take the title of Earl Phantomhive." I raised my left hand to show the Phantomhive ring. The reactions of the crowd are a mixture of surprise, awe and admiration, and cheers and applause.
I smile and lower my hand once more. "And I," Edward adds, "will take my place by her side." He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him. I hear more cheers and claps from them all, and I am glad that so many know that at least one Phantomhive returned.

Knock knock! I look up from Alice in Wonderland, "Who is it?" I answered, closing the book.
"Sebastian."
I got up from the chair and opened the door. Sebastian stood tall in the hallway. "What is it?" I ask.
He gracefully steps into the room, "I have a... question of sorts." He says, closing the door.