chapter:01

Takemichi despises humans.

He thought human use people around them for their benefit.but, some of them weren't like that.he definitely wasn't the type to approach people.but some people won't leave him alone,until he becomes their friend.

Mizo middle crew.

The first time they tried to be his friends.he ignored them.but,after thousands times of seeing them whining about this friendship thingy,he said

Fuck it.

To say the least he thought they were weird.

Very weird.

But,as time passed by he still thinks their weird.but,he won't admit that he was now getting along with them,most of the time.

One thing he didn't like about them was their smile.it always makes him think how weird they looked.(he liked their smile)

No matter what situation they were in,they would always smile. and the fact it kinda sometimes freaked him out.and,would sometimes disappoint him.but, then again he wanted them to always smile like dorks and be stupid.

But,something happened and now akkun and takuya were in hospital.and,were injured badly when he saw them on the hospital bad with alot of bandages,he had a bitter feeling in his stomach.he couldn't describe.even if they were on hospital bed they were smiling.

"Why?"

Everyone stopped talking and looked at him.

"Why are you smiling?" Asked takemichi looking down while,his hair covered his eyes.

Mizo middle crew looked at each other before looking at takemichi.

"Don't worry,it's only a small injury" said akkun smiling at him.

"A small injury won't let you in the hospital." said Takemichi.

Everyone swallowed hard.

"You shouldn't be worried." said takuya not making eye contact with takemichi.

Takemichi didn't say anything.but, walked closer to both of them.and,got on his knees he took each of their hands and, held them close to him.

"Didn't you said friends are supposed to help each other?" Asked takemichi now looking at them both.

To say the least they were surprised takemichi was not like this.

"Just give me a name" said Takemichi looking desperately at them.

An eye for an eye a leg for a leg. A shot in the heart doesn't make it un-break

Everyone exchanged a look and nodded.

"Kiyomasa"
"Moebius leader"

She said she didn't wanna make it messy she really, really didn't but the girl gone cray

____________________________________