chapter:10

"He touched my abs MY ABS!" Yelled mikey flexing.

After the sleepover with takemichi, mikey was dieing to flex about it to his friends.

Seeing them jealous, and it worked.

Now, his friends were thinking about how they could impress takemichi.

Draken was thinking of showing him his motorbike.

Chifuyu was thinking of introducing takemichi to peke j.

Smiley and angry were coming up ideas for ramen.

Mitsuya was thinking about sewing something for takemichi.

Baji was thinking to flex about his fangs.

Kazutora was crying in the corner because he didn't had anything to flex about.

They all were cut off by mikey telling them, how takemichi cuddled him and how good he smells.

Everyone were glaring at him.

But suddenly they heard footsteps Turing their direction to the entrance.

Only to see takemichi made his way towards them, he eyed all of them. and blushed when his eyes met mikey's and looked down.

Everyone become pale.

'HE WASN'T LIEING'

Takemichi made his way towards the twins, much to Everyone's surprise.

"Can I touch you hair" Asked takemichi looking down.

"What" Asked both of them confused.

"It's just that they looked so fluffy and soft, It's ok if you don't want to" continued takemichi.

To takemichi surprise, they both took his hand and placed on their head.

'So soft' thought takemichi.

Takemichi's eye sparked, while everyone were looking at them, with jealousy in their eye's.

"Patner" said Chifuyu while putting a hand on takemichi shoulder.

"Mhmm" takemichi was to distracted, so he just listened while petting the twins, who seemed happy to have his attention.

"I have a pet cat, if you want you can also meet him" continued Chifuyu.

"Cat?" Asked takemichi his attention was now on Chifuyu, while his eyes sparked even more.

"Mh, his names peke j" said Chifuyu, getting excited to see his takemichi happy. even if he didn't smile he can see in his eyes.

"Why didn't you tell me before, weren't we Patners?" Asked takemichi as he frowned.

"I know alot of cats too, let's hangout together" baji said, both Chifuyu and takemichi were looking at him with admiration.

"We can also take kazutora with us as well" suggested takemichi.

Kazutora who was crying in the corner, come from nowhere in between the conversation while smiling.

"Heck yeah!" Said kazutora
______________________________

Takemichi despises humans, but he can make an exception for these insects.

Maybe he has gone soft.

\_________________________/

Sorry for the short chapter.

I was thinking of starting a new book, and needed your suggestions. of course I would continue this book as well.

 of course I would continue this book as well