chapter:02

Takemichi didn't like today his introvert senses were kicking in him.and, through out the day, he was on guard.he was in the middle of the class, when he heard some noise outside.and, a second later the classroom door open that revealed.

Mikey with his smile.

"Ken-chin I found him, ne takemichy let's play"

Takemichi looked at the teacher, who was paled as he looked at takemichi while nodded his head reappearedly.

Takemichi sweat dropped.
____________________________________

As soon as takemichi left the class room, he was meet with an unforgettable sight.with all his seniors on the ground.

Takemichi was confused, and scared at the sametime.he looked at mikey and the tall guy asking for explanation.

"They annoyed me and I beat them up" the tall one said without any hesitation, while mikey just smiled.

Takemichi now is sweating bullets.

Now both of them were jumping over his seniors, while he was feeling bad for them.but, it's their fault for making them mad.

Now they were about to exit the school.but, a girl with light brown hair made her way towards them.

"Don't bully takemichi!"

As she raised her hand only for takemichi to grab it.

"Please don't hit some strangers hina-chan"said takemichi as he lowered her hand.

"Weren't they bullying you?"

"No hina-chan"

"Ah, I am so sorry I almost hit you!"

"You really had the guts to hit him" said the tall man looking pissed.

It was kinda funny.

As much as takemichi didn't want to create issues.a issue has been created with hina being involved.

"She didn't hit him and she apologised to why are you making such drama about it?"

"Do you know who you're talking to"

"An dramatic egghead"

"Cmon hina-chan I don't have time for these insects"

Takemichi walked away without looking back.
____________________________________

Takemichi just wanted to go home.

But this manchild won't let him.

"Takemichy do you see how cool is my gang."

"Whatever you say manchild whatever you say."

Mikey smile droped.

Takemichi didn't expected to be kidnapped especially not by these two.

Now they were in a shrine that takemichi didn't know the name of.

They had introduced him to the gang members that, also share the same look as him.

Disappointment.

Takemichi had to introduced himself which he,

Hated that.

"My name is Hanagaki Takemichi I have been kidnapped by these two insects please help"

Everyone's sweat dropped.

Takemichi did some how got along with the gang members.and, they also enjoyed his company as well, takemichi favourite of them all was,

Angry.

He was just like him not wanting to socialize.the two of them liked each other.and, become close friends to Everyone's surprise.

As takemichi was talking with Chifuyu he noticed a nerdy guy doing homework.tho, that wasn't the issue, the issue was,

He didn't know how to do it.

Takemichi sweat dropped.

Takemichi was thinking if he should approach him or not.

After making so many sannarios in his head and enough confidence.

He approached him he kneed down and gave a little tap on the boys shoulder.

'He is definitely getting a punch.'

"Hey umm you did a mistake there"

Takemichi took out his pencil case and started to teach him.

Mitsuya and draken were proud.

"Well well well if it isn't toman members" a familiar voice made takemichi disgusted.

Everyone were now in stance.

Except for takemichi he simply got up and looked at the commer

"Get ready for-" Mobies looked around and found a certain boy.

His eyes widen.

"Retreat!"

Everyone's sweat dropped.

'Nooo don't run away I wanna show takemichy how strong I am!' screamed mikey in his head.

"Coward" said takemichi not loud enough.
__________________________________

"Takemichy do you want me to drop you off?" Asked mikey looking towards takemichi, now everyone were leaving and so was takemichi.when mikey decided to start a war.

Everyone were now fighting on who will drop takemichi off to his house.

Takemichi despises noise.

"No need for that, I rather live close by" said Takemichi and everyone stopped fighting.

"We can accompany you to your house" said angry.

"If it isn't a bothering to you sure" replied takemichi.

Now everyone were walking with takemichi and having conversations.
___________________________________

They all reached his house.when they saw people infront of the house.

"Takemichi were have you been we been looking for hours" Asked akkun making his way and takuya followed him from behind.

Makoto and yamagishi were frozen on the spot.

"Sorry for that I was kidnapped by insects" Takemichi replied while walking towards his house door.as, he reached he turned and looked at toman.

"Thanks for today hope we meet each other again" takemichi said.

Toman nodded and left.

Takemichi opened the door and invited the mizo crew in.
__________________________________

Mikey to takemichi was weirdest by far in his list.

He didn't like his childish self.

(He admired his childish personality)