chapter:04

Everyone were giving takemichi glances especially Mitsuya,Chifuyu and angry.

Takemichi looked exhausted.he had eye bags under his eyes, making him look like he hasn't slept well.people around him kept asking about his health but he would ignore them.

Takemichi despises humans and noise, he cent fucking wait to go home and rest.

Takemichi kept glancing at kazutora and baji.and, whenever he would look at them only one thing come to his mind,

Blood.

Takemichi didn't glance at mikey he tried to but he kept remembering the mikey from his dreams.

That wasn't mikey.

Takemichi kept himself behind Chifuyu.and, his glance was on kazutora.

They started to talk which Takemichi was ignoring.until, kazutora punched someone and fight started.

Takemichi was dodging the attacks and would attack if necessary.he couldn't really focus on kazutora because of all the humans around.

That was until he heard Draken yelled mikey's name.Takemichi quickly look around for the manchild and saw him,

He was held by two men while kazutora had a bloody pole in his hand while smiling.

Takemichi couldn't see mikey's eyes his head was facing down. but, after a while he lifted his head and takemichi quickly looked away.

His face was just like the dream he had.

He hated seeing him in pain.

Takemichi out of the corner of his eye saw, that mikey had already defeated all three men.

Takemichi admired him for his strength.

Then everyone else got into fighting again.

While Takemichi was dodging.he saw Chifuyu make his way towards baji.and, takemichi followed him just to keep an eye on baji they were having a not so friendly conversation.

Takemichi was about leave when, he saw kazutora charging towards baji's back takemichi froze.everything was going slow.

Chifuyu crying.

Baji in blood.

Kazutora in blood.

Mikey looking in pain.

Mikey killing.

All his fault.

Without thinking takemichi moved with all his energy.it was good that he didn't waste to much of his energy.kazutora knife was about to stab baji.but, takemichi hand got stabbed instead everyone froze.

Baji saw this and also froze.the first one to react was, Chifuyu he quickly made his way towards takemichi.and, saw his Condition the knife had went through pame of his hand.his hand was bloodied.

Chifuyu started to cry his eyes out.

Takemichi sweat dropped.

Takemichi looked at kazutora He was mumbling about something being takemichi's fault.

Takemichi despises humans who cent grow up.

Takemichi flinched at sudden aura.and, looked around and saw mikey.

He look like he was about kill.

Takemichi eyes widen and quickly went towards mikey.

"Mikey-kun don't worry everything is ok"

"Everyone's fine"

"Mikey-kun calm down"

"It was your fault takemichi" said kazutora said looking at takemichi.

Mikey's aura become even more darker.

'This bitc-'

Takemichi went and hugged kazutora and said.

"It was no one's fault" and passed out.

Chifuyu quickly caught him.and, laid him down mikey snapped and went towards takemichi.

Kazutora moved towards takemichi but was stopped By mikey.

"Even if takemichy has stopped me, if anything happens to him I'll kill you." mikey said while looking towards kazutora.

Kazutora eyes started get blurry as salted water came out of his eyes.

"You don't have to forgive me.but, please let me be by his side" Kazutora said while crying and looking.

"Valhalla has lost" yelled Kazutora.