Prologue

Be on cloud studio

Be on cloud studio

Kabedon

Barcode: Stop P'jeff...!

Angry Jeff furious unaware of Barcode's motives.

Jeff: How do you want me to stop if I don't know why you're breaking up with me.... Tell me what I did this time?

Barcode looks away not wanting to say, as much as he wants he can't, Barcode forcefully removes Jeff's hand that cornered him on the wall, inside the studio rest room, passes on the side talking at the same time.

Barcode: Just know that we have nothing to do with each other anymore.

Jeff not accepting these answers from Barcode, quickly turns around, grabs Barcode's wrist, pulls him, with suffering eyes approaches Barcode's lips, speaking and have hoping.

Jeff: Tell me at once what's going on?... Please don't leave me in this anguish.

Barcode feeling Jeff for the words, closes his eyes, opens and pushes Jeff, looks with a listless look in the eyes of the man in front of him, turns without saying anything, opens the door.

In Barcode's thoughts as he walks out the door: I can not say... I can't tell you...

Hello everyone🤗 this is the second book of "I can not say", I decided to make and write it at the request of a reader.

This book will only have ten chapters, if I see that you are enjoying this second season I will add two or four more, it will depend on you my readers.

It will take me two weeks to post the chapter, it could even take three, unfortunately to write you have to be inspired, this is the problem with most writers, so please understand me, but it may come to the case that I post in just three days, as I said, a writer has to have inspiration to write, and when it comes, it's time to write.

I hope you like this second book, I'm not a very good writer but I try to do my best.

For those who speak English, in the English version, I'm not good at English, my native language is not English, so any mistakes please correct me.

So until the first chapter of the second season of the book " I can not say" no date set☺️