In the Past, You Will Be There Tomorrow.Part2

Barcode lets out a breathless sigh, breathing a little quickly, realizing that his body has moved and unintentionally brought him to the place where someone he most wants to see is

: Barcode?!

Barcode turns his face to the side without turning his body and soon his eyes fill with tears, delicately opening his lips to try to contain the tears.

Barcode: P'jeff!

Barcode turns his body towards Jeff, Jeff seeing that Barcode wants to cry, without saying much, being a little gross and rude with his words with a distant and apathetic look.

Jeff: What are you doing here?

Barcode realizing that Jeff has given up on him, seeing him being rude, not wanting anything else just wanting Jeff back to him, at this moment Barcode just doesn't want to know anything else, without really thinking about the consequences that will come after these actions, distressed in words because he can't take anymore of what his life has become.

Barcode: I'm sorry... I'm sorry... I just... I just... I didn't want to bear being the cause of the tears flowing into your eyes... there's a lump in my throat and it won't let me talk... you've been asking us to talk and I've been putting it off because I was and am afraid of leaving you disappointed in the lies I had kept... when I look into your eyes I see pieces of me... And I know the love I've been chasing, I know you, I was afraid that you... you... I don't want to say it, but I've been out of control... I'm ready to face it once and for all ....( Barcode refers to not getting married and facing his father for Jeff ) ... I'm tired of running, I'm tired of disappointing you, all this time it's been a lonely road for me, without you...but it's all over now, it's just us from now on... 'cause you know that I know it was always you... My love was always yours, P'jeff... So...( Barcode tries to take a step forward but Jeff takes a step backwards, Barcode realizing what he did, squeezed the hand he put in front of him when trying to touch Jeff ) ... P'jeff!!!

Jeff kept his gaze uninterested while listening to Barcode, being rude with his words and not at all cautious with those same words.

Jeff: You only need the light when it's getting dark, you only miss the sun when it starts to rain, you only know you love it when you let it go, and you let me go... Maybe one day you'll understand why everything what you touch certainly dies...( Barcode lets out tears of pain when listening to Jeff )....Every day I was looking at the ceiling in the dark, trying to understand why you did what you did!... the same feeling of emptiness in my heart because the love I cherished most came slowly and went very quickly... You told me to leave that day in your bedroom, you turned your back on me several times... "there is no how to go back", yes, you said that, you gave up on our love.... you chose to face everything without coming to me, so we could do something together that would prevent....( Jeff stopped his words for a second, looked aside, stopping looking into Barcode's eyes, he collected the strength he had and looked at him again )... now you're changing your mind?!... I forgave you but I can't forget your lack of consideration. .. Go away... Get married and forget me.