Let's Break Up

Preview of previous chapter

Preview of
previous chapter

Jeff: What's going on with you? Barcode.

Continuation

After this moment in the car Barcode and Jeff got out of the car.

Rain falling non-stop.

It is still raining, the two got out of the car without an umbrella, Jeff had dropped it on the ground before they got in the car, Jeff getting out of the car worried to get another umbrella in the car when trying to go to the other back door of the car, for a few seconds he looks on the other side of the car and sees Barcode with a downcast and sad look without worrying about the rain and with a look that is about to cry, slowly he walks to Barcode and hugs him around the back neck and shoulder forgetting to take out the other umbrella he has in the car as a precaution.

Barcode has his head resting on Jeff's chest to the side, looking behind Jeff while continuing with the sad, lifeless look in his eyes, as if he doesn't exist at the moment.

Jeff is feeling something change in Barcode and he doesn't like it, Jeff is having a strange feeling seeing Barcode today in this heavy rain that is pouring down on them, Jeff takes his hand off his back neck and touches it over his head, in his wet hair, strokes his wet hair, trying to make Barcode feel better.

Jeff: I don't know what's going on with you but be sure you're in me inside my soul.... I feel like we're starting something tonight..... I want you to fall like this rain in my arms, you and I are meant to fall like this rain no stop .. There is something natural about you that I will always love no matter how much time passes, stay in my arms and let me hold you night and day and forever...

Barcode looking forward with his face on Jeff's chest looking over his shoulder, tears fall, his eyes are lifeless, the will to live no longer exists, with inexplicable pain.

Barcode in thoughts: rain is just a rain without you, today is just another day that.... Since the moment I met you I can't stop thinking that our paths can take us to different stages... I don't want to end with the rhythm that we have.. but I'm out of options and out of the way...When everything is so pure, can it be aimless without pain?

Barcode and Jeff spent the entire rainy night together in the bedroom making love.

In the morning Jeff opens his eyes to the sunlight, looks in front of him lying in bed and doesn't see Barcode on the bed, looks out the window and doesn't see that bright image of a young man looking out the window, Jeff feels something inexplicable like a hole in the heart, something he never felt.