Chapter 4

Alexandra Rue

Alexandra Rue

I was in my office when I got a phone call from the guard I assigned to protect and transport Aria. I quickly answered as I was very anxious on what the guard was about to say. Pretend this is the convo!

Alexandra- I hope everything is fine. That was a statement not a question.

Guard 1- Yes Capo, everything is fine. She is asleep and we still have an hour to go.

Alexandra- Well good job for keeping her safe. Remember not to tell her why you are dressed like that and carry a gun as she doesn't know yet about me. She's to precious to be included in our world.

Guard 1- Yes Capo, I will make sure to keep that in mind. Also here's a bit of advice. Make sure to tell her as soon as possible as that might ruin your relationship.

Alexandra- Excuse me. Did I ask for your advice on how to sort my relationship between my bambola and I or did I assign you to shut up and do your job? ( T- Baby)

Guard 1- Spiacente segnora, seguiro i tuoi ordini. ( T- Sorry maam, I will follow your orders.)

Alexandra- Si, lo farai e non turbarmi. ( T- Yes you shall and do not upset me.)

After the call had ended I thought about what he said. Of course he shouldn't have buttoned in to my problem but maybe he was right.

After all people call me very stubborn especially Aria.

My world is far to dangerous for the poor girl. She has already experienced so much at a very young age. That cruel women doesn't deserve her. Not even me yet I still wished she was my very own.

I'm very sure my team would love Aria as I have told them many things and the women especially love her the most.

My men though, whenver I talk about her they turn into fucking,horny teenagers.I can't see the sight of them when they are like that. I usually hit them where it hurts so they learn their lesson but they don't. No one will harm my bambola. No one.

AN:
Heyy bitches!! How r u all?? Sos for not asking the questions but here it is. Do you speak another language?? I speak Italian and Romanian!! Im sure a lot of you probably speak way better languages!

Also never let anyone tell you to change who u r !! U r beautiful no matter what!!

I am quite frankly a bit ahead of my life right now so feel free to text me in priv! Xxx love u guys!!