Chapter 6

Aria Jones

Aria Jones

After the wonderful encounter, I was tired. "I'm tired." I state "Well, we will only be a few more minutes." Ryle explains. 

"Aria, how do you know Italian?" He questions with a very interested look. "Well after becoming friends with Alex, I learnt all about the country, language and culture. Me being me, like always, took classes and pretty much taught myself. In three months I was fluent." " Well you learnt well because I thought you were Italian, your accent and vocabulary is outstanding. He exclaims

"Since when are you such a teacher?" I giggle 

" I've always wanted to be a teacher, but never got the chance because of my reasons." Ryle says as his eyes turn dark. I wonder what could of happened to make him not go after his dream. I change the topic quickly. "So are you like a bodyguard?" I ask. "Yes I am, I'm your personal bodyguard. He says with a smile. 

The elevator ding's before I could answer or ask anymore questions. We head down a large hallway and reach a very tall black door with the number "108" on it. "This is yours" Ryle states as he stops at the door. I stand there looking at him with a confused look, but before I could questions again he says "So- you going in or not?" I glance at the door and then back at him. "Yes.. I'll see you soon, I guess?" I wanted it to sound like an order but failed as it came out like a question. 

"No." He says and leaves. Well that, was rude. But I didn't have enough energy to retort back so I just left it at that.

I unlock the door and the inside of the penthouse was amazing to say the least. 

The walls were  elegant whites and greys and the floor was marble. The kitchen was a wide, opened space with amazing colour co-ordinated cabinets and cupboards. There was a large and long marble island with a built in sink. The dining-room was a great extended table with a chandelier hanging in the centre of the room. The chairs were cushioned with an emerald, velvet material. I can't even explain how alluring the living-room was. The couch was a U shape with a chocolate colour fabric and the pillows had amazing designs on them. Alex had seriously out done herself. I sat myself on the couch and sunk in. I lied down and I think I drifted off. 

AC: Heyy beautiful people!! So how was this chapter? Nice?? Plz tell me and vote. What's up with Ryle? Why the sudden change? Well if u stick till the next chapter u will find out! I'm very sorry if this chapter sucked but I promise I will get better! 

Now for todays question!

Favourite colour?! Mine is sage green or emerald green and grey! Tell me yours

Also remember that u can chat with me privately anytime cus I think I give some good advice LMAO. It can literally be about anything school, worries, anything. Believe me when I tell u, having someone to talk to is a big thing! 

Oh well baii!! x