Chapter 8

Aria Jones

Aria Jones

"Alex? What are you doing here? Also nice to know this fella was taught a lesson." I chimed. First of all, I had only just woken up and now seeing Alex here, in my apartment, beating up that same dude that had earlier become a victim to my many talents, had surprised me.

"Oh hello bambola, I came earlier to give you your presents but you were fast asleep and how could I wake up such a beauty? Hmm?" She answered back. I started walking up to her while casually giving that guy a glare. "I'm so happy you're here Alex! Like seriously this whole place is just to much for me." I state truthfully.

"Well my principessa deserves the best and only the best." She says whilst hugging me tightly. "It will honestly be sad living here all by myself, even though I won't be here all day everyday because of school and stuff." I say with a sigh. "Who says you will be alone?" She asks innocently. "Wait, what? I will be having a roommate? Oh my god this is amazing, I will be best friends with her." I squeal with excitement. "Oh I'm sure you will Aria, she is such a sweet girl and is around your age only a year older?" She says thinking to herself.

"Well I don't care if she's fifty as long as I will be friends with her!" I say

"Err boss can I leave now

Err boss can I leave now?" says that guy. He pisses me off, like badly. First off all he disrespected me for no reason and now he even ruins my moment with Alex. I roll my eyes at him and begin speaking. "What's your name?" I ask "Giovanni" he says right back at me. "Well listen here Giovanni, you think you may be done and that you've had enough but I have one more thing to do." I state sweetly. I knee him in the mouth whilst saying "You had a chance, but I didn't, you are very lucky 'Giovanni' " I say after finishing my little... let's just say, farewell.

I turn around and see Alex smirking. "What's gotten you so happy?" I ask smiling. "Oh you know just the usual, seeing my baby dealing with her problems like a big girl." She responds. We leave the room together leaving the man spitting blood everywhere on the floor.

Ughh he's staining my new floors already! Jesus he is a psychopath if he doesn't appreciate clean floors.

Authors Note~

I will try to update every Friday, Saturday and Sunday so I can finish this book for u guys.

Hey everyone. I am truly sorry for how long u have had to wait for an update. My life has been really bad so far and writing was just not my main interest then. I had 2 surgeries, don't worry! i am fine now, also got,. Okay girls/boys. This is a big thing for me to talk about thats why i gonna include it in my story to show awareness to how sick people are. I got sexually assaulted, no one was there to help. Now one of my best friends on here has helped me so much, u wouldnt understand how. I dont usually do shout outs but I think she deserves it.

@TinyBucket u r amazing! Love u so very much girl.

Also for the next couple of chapters, ermm there will not be any collages of the characters! I'm sorry but Wattpad is not allowing me to add any for some sort of reason or error. Now i know that the male love interest will be entering soon and u want to see his asthetic but u have to understand that its not working. Dont come at me as I'm trying my best.

Ur probs nott gonna read all of this but if u have reached till here, then u my love r amazing too.