Chapter 10

Aria Jones

Aria Jones

After Alex left my place I couldn't find the urge to sleep no more. I think it might just be the nerves of today. Why do I feel like something will happen? Is it just me?

Having trust issues is hard. I am not able to let go of any sort of uneasiness. I don't tell many people about my problems, not like anyone would care, but Alex does. She was there for me when it was possible and I can't be more than happy with her.

After my train of thought had left me I realised I'd have to get ready for the day.

I went to the kitchen and looked through the fridge. It was stocked all the way. With all sorts of ingredients. But before I can eat I have to take my pills. I closed the fridge to go and look through my bag to find the little container with the pills. 

After taking one I went back into the kitchen to get a glass of water so then I could swallow my medication nicely.

~

I eat shortly after and look on my phone to see the time.

07:15

That meant I should get ready. Placing my dishes in the sink I remembered, I had no clothes with me! None whatsoever. What would I wear? I cant wear these clothes since they need a wash so I quickly ran to all the rooms in the suite and finally found it. 

My room.

It was beautiful, extraordinary. The ceiling so very tall. The windows had an effect of diocletian. The bed was enormous, bigger than I had ever seen. I run and jump on top of the bed landing on it and beginning to sink. So soft.

I turn over from my belly onto my back and sit up. This-this is too much. My bedroom is decorated with such precise it feels uneasy to even call it mine. How could I have this? How is this all mine?

Never mind the questions and answers. All I had to think about was getting dressed.

I hop off the bed and make my way to a door which could lead me to the closet. Opening the door was the biggest mistake ever. A whole entire room was dedicated as a closet and it was stocked up to the ceiling full of clothes. They ranged from dull to bright, socks to underwear,hats to scarfs. Anything you could think of was there. All of it.

I run up to the most comfiest looking section.

The sweatshirts and joggers.

It was no mystery of me being in love with baggy clothes. I just feel so, so comfortable and safe and warm. Nothing else attracts me.

I pull some grey joggers and a brown tank top over my head. Turning my head I see my worn out converses by the door. They look misplaced next to all the other brand new shoes. Anyone would think they were put their by accident.

I then go to a mirror and look at my face. I couldn't go out looking like that so I brush and tie my chocolate hair into a messy bun and apply some quick mascara and lip gloss. Now I was ready ( I hope).

This is all too much. I cant just pretend I'm used to all of this stuff when really I am no where near comfortable touching a piece of clothing. Growing up it was just me and my mother. My so called 'father' who I refer to as my 'sperm donor' left my mum when she found out she was pregnant with me. He never cared to send us money, birthday cards, nothing. It was always like he just didn't exist. My mum used to tell me some things about him when she was drunk and intoxicated with alcohol. 

I think I loved her the most when she was like that. Now it doesn't matter anymore because I wont have to see her again. Ever.

Exiting the closet and make my out of the bedroom. Closing the door quickly and running down the hall I forget to grab my bag. Just as I'm about to head back I see it placed next to the front door. That was weird since I remember putting it nowhere near the door. Having no time to think any more of it I grab the bag and exit the apartment. One good thing about this place is the door locks automatically so there is no need for a key.I start running through the halls to the elevator and it opens immediately after pushing a button. 

Stepping inside I turn to face the big mirror to see if anything has smudged from the mascara and if my clothes were ok. Hearing the ding of the elevator I spin around and face plant into a hard chest. Embarrassed I quickly apologise and start running again towards a familiar face who is standing by a rover.

Saying hi to Ryle I fasten my seatbelt and look out my window. 

I wonder who I had just made my first impression seem horrible... 

Author's Note-

Hey my lovelies! How r u all? Well I hope u have all been well. Me not so well aha...

Anyways I apologise for any in convenience due to me being late on updates. I will try my hardest to update often loves xx

Now for the question of the day!!!

Who is ur fav author??