opposite oc

Info:

This oc has their own account,so go check that out glitchzy213

Name: gabby glitch
nickname:glitchzy,glitch,z
Age: ??? ( but they mention that their really old )

Gender:female
Sexuality: lesbian
Pronouns: she/they/them
Personality:quiet,annoying when your ignoring them,their sweet and kind when you get to know them

What they like: quiet places,friends,comfy cloths,cupcakes, tarts,sleep (and more sleeping ),swords,training with emzy or emaly
What they hate: dresses,sitting all day,having to wake up at a very early morning
What they love in the whole world: alex (her girlfriend )

Friends: emzy,emma(another oc of mine),and your oc,emaly
Frienenemys: ethan,chris
Enemy: carl,shadow(her ex)

-Family-
Siblings : none
Relationship: alex ( girlfriend)

Species: a glitch

Appearance: has long straight black hair with gray eyes that have dark bags underneath ( princess work),pale skin
What they usually wear: black hoodie with gray shorts
What they wear in a formal time: a suit ( literally )
What they love wearing: Pjs

Fandom : ???

Backstory: gabby/glitchzy was born as a princess in this world called "glitch kingdom",but all glitchzy wanted to do was to make friends,but her mother would constantly tell her that she needs to be a perfect princess for her kingdom,that is until one day,a human had entered the glitch kingdom,but since the queen in the glitch kingdom said that no human/opposite can enter the kingdom ( an opposite is an opposite side of a human being,glitches can't touch any human things under than glitch,but when your opposite or human version of yourself is there,than you can touch anything human,except,you needed to be in your opposite/human version of you's body,and in that body,it's human right,so humans need energy,so when your in your opposite's body,you take up their energy,but the glitchs dont have energy,but mental energy,and they dont use that type of energy yet ) so the human made friends with gabby,but sadly the queen finds out that, that human's opposite had died,so they are not aloud to be there,with out their opposite they can not live or stay there for any longer,so the queen's punish ment was to kill them.after the death of the human,gabby had been ... sad.. if she could say that,glitchs or opposite's can't feel or express emotion,so it was very hard for gabby to express this "new" emotion.and ever since then,gabby followed her mother's wishes,with one of those wishes were her nightmare,if she could explain it that way,shadow was a prince in another place in the glitch kingdom,gabby's mother or the queen had assigned them to get married in the next year,but gabby didn't wanted to marry someone they just meet,and shadow was an awful man,she hated him,so gabby avoided that wish that her mother wanted,gabby's mother even said "it was for the kingdom darling" but it wasn't, it was just to make her more rich,more gold.but even after that decline ,shadow wouldn't give up that easily,but gabby swore if he sat another finger on her skin again,he will die in front of his own kingdom.shadow and gabby did had a relationship,but it was just friendship,gabby didn't expected more from him,other than being friends with the man.gabby had a totally normal day in the castle,that is until emaly showed up,emaly changed her life,and that changed a little bit when she found out that emaly was gabby's opposite.

__________________________________

*603 words*