hermitcaft or dsmp oc

Info:

( this oc is more based on me )

Name: ash
nickname: ash,ashlin,lin
Age: 13-14 ( depens on the rp )

Gender: female ( trans )
Sexuality: bisexual
Pronouns: he/him/they
Personality:shy,introvert,talkative,
kind(so kind),with friends acts like a child&mischievous,but with new people he doesnt know he just stays quiet and fiddles with anything on their hands,overprotective with their friends.

What they like: reading,drawing/painting,flying,writing little stories,redstone stuff ,building,quiet places,books(likes fiction),pranking people in the smp,hanging out with mumbo or Bdubs but mostly with grian,the night sky,likes to spair w/ techno(rest in peace),talks to wil or tommy.
What they hate: being sick,being yelled at(in a joking/fun matter is fine), crashing into something(when flying),blood ,vøìçė§.
What they love in the whole world: sbi(sees them as a family),and friends,hugs

Friends: Grian, mumbo ,Bdubs ,scar ,tommy ,
wilbur ,techno ,phil (sees him as a dad)Nikki,fundy,tuboo,ranboo,skeppy,bbh/bad,drysta(dream's lil sis).
Frienenemys: dream,quakity.
Enemy:Jschaltt(not enemy enemy,justa ' i dont like this man ' type)

-Family-
Ash's parents were hunted down,due to being a hybrid,they were killed and their wings taken,ash was the last one alive of their kind (like family of snowy owls).
Siblings : dead
Relationship: none

Fandom: hermitcaft or dream smp

Species: snow owl hybrid
Magical abilities: can fly,transform into a human when they like(but wings and tail still stick out)

Appearance:black/raven wavy hair,hazel dark-ish brown eyes,with bags underneath,pale skin.

What they usually wear: a shirt with a light blue sweater on top(ofc there's a hole for the wings to stick out of) and jeans.
What they wear in a formal time: a suit?
What they love wearing: a dark blue hoodie

Backstory:
Ash was just 4 when "humans" started to hunt down the hybrids,that included ash's family,the "humans" hunted his parents down,as he was being carried by his mom,his mom hid ash in the snow, the last thing he heard from his mom was "ash,please sweety,stay there alright? I love you" then after an hour,a gun shot was heard,as ash was now officially an orphan,he hated the fact that he had no more parents or family,his older sister sacrificed her life for him to live,so he hide,he hided from the world,he became more shy and quiet then he used to...

It was all so hard,so so very hard for the boy,he hated it.

He already learned on how to fly,but sadly his wing was damaged cuz of the flying he did, he was still being hunted down,as it was almost his death when they found him, his only choice was to fly and that caused his wing to get shooted.

After a few weeks had past-ed,and that's when phil found the kid,dying ever so slowly,it hurt him to see such a young age to experience this kind of stuff,he even took him in.

After he grew up,he left the place and went to hermitcaft where he met grian and his friends.

Tho ash had a weird feeling someone was watching them(watcherAU).

_________________

*550 words*