tribes oc

Info:

A picture of each tribe/\ comment down bellow which tribe you like the most

A picture of each tribe/\ comment down bellow which tribe you like the most.and ⚠art not mine⚠

( the tribes have their own special talens,abilities, and hand made weapons,each tribe has a place,and each tribe has a special color that represents their tribe.)

( backstory of the tribes:the tribes used to live in harmony,they all lived in peace,but when war broke down,they all had separate lands,and if one of the people from a different tribe had enter another tribe,they will be sentence to death,and ever since that day,they all fought for a land that used to be all theirs,but now they fight for a land they want to take over)

( and this oc will have a book that is going to come out soon,maybe next year)

Tribe: " PSION "

Name:drystan
nickname:dreamy,dream
Age:16

Gender:female
Sexuality:lesbian,non-bionary
Pronouns:they/them
Personality:kind,soft,acts mature but deep inside their a very silly child,tries to act like a leader(even tho their the greates leader their tribe could ever have)

What they like: blue berries,peace,quiet places,reading,learning new things,more reading,books.
What they hate: war,enemies
What they love in the whole world: family & friends

Friends: your oc,micca,alice,Yoru
Frienenemys: clio,Ryuu
Enemy: Azai

-Family-
Their parents had died from the war,but Drystan was around 2 years old when they passed away.
Siblings : none
Relationship: none

Fandom: oc ( just made up by me )

Species: human
Magical abilities: illusion,senses,telepathy,telekinesis,
the mind,memory (their still working on it) ( its very rare for a PSION to master all of the abilities,so they are the first)

Appearance: long wave dark brown hair with gray blue eyes and dark bags underneath ,pale skin with burn and scars on their face to their arms.

What they usually wear: a white long sleaved shirt,and long black pants with a light purple hood on top and a purple mask.

What they wear in a formal time:same with the cloth they always,or sometimes wear What they love wearing: the white long sleaved shirt and pants or shorts

What they love wearing: the white long sleaved shirt and pants or shorts

Backstory:
Drystan was a kind kid,but sadly they never get to know their parents more after the war had started,the last thing that drystan could remember that was a happy memory was the time when drystan's mom would bake them cookies and go outside for a picnic.

After drystan's parents had died,drystan was now an orphan apparently.drystan didn't knew that their parents were in different tribes,after they had split the places into different lands.

( drystan's dad was a GURDIAN,while their mom was a WARDEN,but when drystan's parents died,they ended up in the PSION land ).

Drystan was always called an "outcast" since they seem... different,drystan could do more than those abilities that they had,they could do more,but sadly,drystan was told if they used those "different " abilities,they would be throw out of the land of PSION,so drystan never got a change to see what else they could do..

But in the past few years,drystan had met some ... different people,like the ones from the SORCERER and from WIZARD,drystan saw how different the world had turn when all of the tribes had separated.

But that all ends,when drystan had finally decided to go explore,to explore into the different lands.

_______________________________

*529 words*