ninjago oc

Info:

Name: asher
nickname: ashy,shy
Age: 16 ( looks 10 )

Gender: female ( trans )
Sexuality: bisexual
Pronouns: he/his/they
Personality: introvert,quiet,shy,sensitive on the inside but brave and bold on the outside,very curious,acts like a 5 year old at their house but acts like an adult outside their house,kind ( too kind,very kind )always smiles at everyone (even villains,but with a insain touch in it ),they sometimes act like a villain to fool a villain.

What they like: hugs(when he's in the mood ),quiet places,meditation with master wu,training with Lloyd,and playing video games with zane and cole,drinks coffe late at night,does writing stories at a late hour,staying up late.
What they hate: insomia,the villains,everyone when they dont pay more attention to what he's saying,being left out,closed spaces,bullies,mentioning his parents.
What they love in the whole world: hugs(when he's in the mood )

Friends: cole(best friend),Lloyd,zane,master wu
Frienenemys: nya,kai,PIXAL
Enemy: (too many,can't count )
Crush: cole

-Family-
Asher's parents had died in a car incident back when he was 4 years old.asher did had other family members,but they didn't knew asher's parents died,but if they did,they would've taken all of the money that asher's parents had left for asher.asher lived in an orphanage for a few years,but in the orphanage,there were kids who bullied asher,asher would punch them back but get locked up in a room for a day without food,those kids would constantly say that asher is "cursed" or "a theif" "a killer" but those were only lies that they've heard,and asher hated that,but asher decided to do that ,but was stopped by this boy who was his friend there,but sadly that was the last day he saw his friend,his only friend.
Siblings : none ( had died with their parents )
Relationship: none,just friends

Fandom: ninjago

Species: human
Magical abilities: ( or element)
wind,telekinesis

Appearance: has pale peach skin,wavy short dark brown hair,gray blue eyes.wears a hoodie and jeans.
What they usually wear: hoodie and jeans
What they wear in a formal time: a suit
What they love wearing: hoodie and shorts

Backstory:
Asher is a very shy kid at school,until they met cole,cole was two years older than him,but asher managed to get into the same grade and class as him,cole and asher would always hang out,that is until high school came,asher had gone to another school,and found out that cole didnt schooled there,but when asher got invited by master wu,that's where the two best friends met again.

After that time,asher became a ninja,and always went on mission,he even insisted to go on a solo mission,and it went successful. asher had some difficult times,and asher was starting to get some problems...
Asher couldn't sleep,and started to skip meals,At first cole didn't noticed that is until this mission that they all went,and asher passed out on that mission,cole was so worried for his friend,Asher had to do alot of reassuring to cole to reassure him.