mha oc

Info:

Name: Ash izumaki
nickname: ashy,ashlin,ashin
Age: 14 ( but goes to the class A1)
( and they might be short,and will be mistaken as an 8 year old child )

Gender:male
Sexuality: straight
Pronouns: he/him/they
Personality: quiet never talks,introvert,kind,shy,gets scared all the time (even a little sound could scare him )he is very strong for his age,acts sometimes like a teen.

What they like: quiet places,songs,books,writing,learning new things,deku/midoria(friend).
What they hate: yelling,anything that is noisy,blood,physical touch(sometimes),swearing(it's rare for him to swear).
What they love in the whole world:books,and friends.

Friends:midoria , todoroki,and others
Frienenemys: bakugo
Enemy: none

-Family-
His mother had died from an illness,his father had left him in the streets cuz his father couldn't raise a child all by himself.he had been to many orphanages,but he was always kicked out of every one of them.
Siblings : died( ash had a sister who died cuz they got run over by a train)
Relationship: none(just friendships)

Fandom: mha( my hero academia)

Species: human
Magical abilities: telekineises,mind reading,and clairvoyance ( but when they use their power for too long or too much,he'll start to cough up blood or will faint )

Appearance: short-long-ish curly black hair,with hazel brown eyes,peach-pale skin,dark-ish bags under his eyes. ( since his hair is a bit long-ish,he puts it up on a half ponytail,the upper part and on the bottom he let his hair lose)
What they usually wear: it's the image on the bottom \/

 ( since his hair is a bit long-ish,he puts it up on a half ponytail,the upper part and on the bottom he let his hair lose)What they usually wear: it's the image on the bottom \/

What they wear in a formal time: anything,but a suit is too hot on them
What they love wearing: hoodies,and pjs

Backstory:
Ash was the type of person to talk and chat with everyone,even his class mates,but sadly that was back when he was in middle school,after he got his quirk,he was constantly bullied at school,he was even fraimed from stealing something he bearly even touched and seen,after ash 's mother had died,his dad started to talk about leaving ash,and he ended up leaving the poor boy in the streets,ash was taken to the orphanage after they found him in the streets nearly dying,he used up his quirk too much that he fainted,after he was taken in,people would adopt him from time to time,but they would take him back to the orphanage after they took him to their house,after he turned 10,he got a job,and worked,he got enough money to go back to school again,but then he got entered to a school he thought he would never go to,the UA,the school was his dream school he wanted to go to ever since he was little.

After he met everyone in the class room,they started to go on little training missions,but when he used his quirk after a long time,he fainted after he stopped using it,and ever since that day,he started to use his quirk from time to time,trying to get his body used to it,so he would stop fainting every time he stops using his quirk.

But little did everyone knew,ash had some problems he didn't wanted anyone to know about,but he kept on going,he'll  just bottle it up,just like he used to do when his class mates made fun of him.

Tho,he does have prpblems with his quirk sometimes,when he can't really control his power of clairvoyance,he sometimes gets panic attacks from his little journey to the past...( he gets little flash backs of some objects that belonged to his parents or photos of them,as it makes him overthink about it )