Epilogue

"It wasn't that deep.....ould she still be out?...."

"Touched her ribcage....recovery..."

"...nnie....Min... I'm so sorry. Please forgive me....."

"M-Mick-...ey..."

One Month Later

There was a lot that happened since the battle. King Horace returned triumphantly and yet with sorrow as he apologized to his subjects in both word and action. Instantly doing what he could to undo the damage or at least try to repair what he could. With help from Pete, under probation, things in the kingdom began to return to it's once former glory.

Daisy was more than a lady royal in training. Now served as full on knight to his Majesty's guard. Donald and Goofy were recruited as well to help serve the kingdom. Becoming Wysteria citizens in the process.

Clarabelle and Ortensia began to build a new orphanage for the children. As well as a new system so they could find better homes for all of them in the future. Duke Scrooge McDuck continued funding for the place as well. So that they never would live in horrendous conditions.

As for Oswald and Mickey, they, along with Donald and Goofy, was given a long awaited gift. A metal of honor for helping in the great war and for making sure Wysteria didn't crumble in ruin while the king was away. Who also was making sure Mortimer got the punishment he deserved and then some.

The great ceremony of receiving the highest honor was put on hold. For Mickey was too worried about his love. Not wanting her to miss a second of something wonderful. His heart wouldn't be in it if she wasn't there. Ludwig had reassured him that she would recover. Whom returned to his former station whilst also attending to Minnie while she rested.

The second Mickey heard her speak, it was like a miracle appeared before his very eyes. Holding her in his arms, a bit cautiously lest he caused her more pain, as he cried tears of joy and relief into her shoulder. Minnie meekly held him back and calmly reassured him that she wasn't going anywhere.

Once was able to walk, Minnie reunited with Clarabelle. Both having so much to talk about and catch up on. When she mentioned her promise of marriage, her motherly mentor could not be anymore happy for her. Instantly talking about designs of her gown and other details not discussed yet. It wasn't a high priority currently but Minnie was just happy to finally have some sort of familiarity between them again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"...And do you Lady Bweauchamp...taketh Mickey to be your wawfully wedded husband?"

"I do, with all my heart."

"I now pwronounce you, man an' wife. You may kissth the bwride."

Both leaned forward and finally commenced their union. Mickey placing a hand behind her head as Minnie slipped her arm against his shoulder. The crowds of the people cheering as flower petals, and tears, fell and the church bells rang. The small celebration post ceremony was beautiful. What made it special was the dance they shared. Oswald played the song on his violin once more. Recreating the night they truly fell in love.

Soon the newlyweds were off in a very grand carriage, after a very humorous bouquet toss. Ortensia accidentally catching it in her bridesmaid gown, feeling a bit flushed as her eyes quickly glanced over at Oswald and the back at the floral arrangements.

Daisy and Clarabelle gave each other a knowing glance, secretly hatching their next meddlesome scheme. The boys gave Oswald a hard time as he crossed his arms, leaning against a pillar seemingly unphased. Upon catching her gaze, gave her a quick wink and a smile.

'Just Like Me, same as me' he signed as Ortensia put the bouquet under her arm to sign back.

'Just like you, same as you'

King Horace along with Ludwig and Scrooge waved goodbye as the happy couple went off towards their month long honeymoon. Along with all the others. Returning the gesture until they disappeared from sight. Then fell into each others arms once more as well as another kiss of many.

"I love you Mickey"

"And I love you Minnie, forever."

"For all of Eternity."

The sun set on the joyous pair and upon a new prosperous age of the kingdom. One of many days for many years to come.