Chapter 5: Lovesick, but not for me

-Disclaimer: I think I forgot to say this but, the characters are not mine-

-Music Video: My Mind and Me *Night-core Lyrics* Selena Gomez-

-By: Cypher*Music-

--

(Cringe ig)

enjoy u simps.

-Yua

-----------------

"...My Mind and Me

We don't get along sometimes..."

-Selena Gomez

--

You were sitting in class with a bored look on your face. You were ready to hit someone, not because of the class, but the pure thought of not getting enough sleep. 

*RING*

The bell rang. Finally, you huffed happily in your mind. As you were getting up to leave, Scaramouche walked up to you. 

"Project, my house, now." He looked serious. You decided to agree because you had nothing to do after school anyways. 

"Sure." You replied groggily. Should've gotten some sleep, but you didn't. 

You got up and went to your locker, grabbing your stuff while he stood there with his bag in his hand. Staring at you, but you knew it was nothing since he's as plain as Kazuha when he's confused. You began wanting to talk to Kazuha, so you took out your phone. Scaramouche glared at you skeptically. 

-

Mommas boy

3:13 PM

y/n

hey Kazu i'm bored

Mommas boy(Kazuha)

It's not my fault y/n

I'm deeply sorry

y/n

wow this was a mistake.

sorry for bothering you ig

😭

Mommas boy

ok.

-❤Later-

"In here." Scaramouche said. You didn't notice you were at his house until you looked up. "Oh, I didn't notice." You exclaimed. 

His house is large, and wait... Is that Ei and Yae?  You thought, grasping the situation little by little. Oh, they must be doing the project too.

"Hey, Yae keep it down today!" He spat. 

"Maybe, maybe not." The pink lady began, "Maybe since you've got such an adorable little friend here today! Hello~" She waved at you, wiggling her fingers as Ei rolled her eyes. You could feel your face heating up slowly. "Let's just go." He grabbed your arm and led you to his bedroom.

"So what have you done on it recently?" He asked you.

(Guys I don't remember if I made the project specific so I'm just going to have them do a project where they have to make.... um.... a bridge out of sticks? IM SORRY ENJOY)

"I made the base of it, here" You placed it on his coffee table and sat on your knees. He picked it up carefully examining it. Although, you could tell he was looking at you. You started to panic, not knowing what to do. You whipped out your phone and texted Hu Tao on how to get him to talk to her.

While Scaramouche started to work on the project, you started to text Hu Tao.

BansheeWoman

4:18 pm

y/n

hey babes

im at scaras house, how do I get him to talk to you?

Hu

UMMM WUT

UR AT HIS HOUSE?

JUST TELL HIM I LIKE HIM

NO 

DON'T

Tell him I like him

without saying I like him

y/n

tf

how do I do that?

Ima just tell him

Hu

WAIT NO WAIT WAIT

-

(Sigh, oh my gosh i'll just tell him or this will get complicated)

You shut your phone off and decided to tell him, "Hey Scaraboobs." You started, "Hu Tao wanted you to know that she liked you." You somehow felt a pang in your heart when you said that, you began twirling your hair around one finger. 

He sighed, he could obviously tell something was wrong. "Oh," He said. "So, are you going to date her? Or something..." You whispered the last part. "Oh hell no, I already like someone." He said and turned his head away. 

-I wonder who it is???? FIND OUT LITERALLY MAYBE NEXT WEEK!!-

Sorry to put you through this short chapter, I wanted a long one but, life's not fair guys. 

LY2 BYEEE

omg help