【Xmas Special】(Part 2)

This took me so long to write, and I am having real bad problems today so I hope you guys like this...

----

-Spoilers!! (Skip if you do not care about this)-

-So, per say last time, y/n got jealous right? So we are going to make a really good angsty scene where y/n confesses... How does that sound?

-I also just have to say that Hu Tao is very crazy about him, so if she hears anything about y/n liking him, y/n will go straight into the handmade coffin that she made for special occasions. 

-I am dying of death because death is very dead.

---

ONTO THE STORY:

As you waited to board the plane, you checked your seat number. You were one seat away from Hu Tao, that made you kind of sad. You wouldn't be able to talk to her directly, and the person in-between you would have to awkwardly sit there, unless they were the fun people. 

You decided to grab Hu Tao and pull her to the side. 

"Hu Tao, can we talk real quick?" You sighed. You thought it would be fine to tell her, even though it broke your heart. "What's up?" She asked.

"So, uh, yeah. You know Moochie Poochie? Yeah, he wanted me to tell you that..." You began, to build up suspense, you kept that on hold. Hu Tao began to shake you. "WHAT? WHAT IS IT?" She was super impatient. "POOCHIE LIKES YOU!" You threw up your jazz hands. 

"Wait, seriously? Are you lying? Because if you're lying I will end you. Are you sure? Did you talk? Are you ACTUALLY 100% Bona-" You cut her off. "YEAH! I'm sure." You smiled at her. She screamed and asked for permission to go ask him out. "Why are you asking me? Of course-" And before you could finish your sentence, she was gone talking to him. 

(No one's POV)

"Hey Scara, can I ask you something?" She sneaked up next to his seat and sat down.

"Sure?" He said, unsure of what she was going to do. Why is everyone oblivious-

"Do you want to... uh? Date?" Hu Tao said looking away for a second, then back. "Oh... uhm, yeah sure." He said, almost automatically. "Yay! Ok I'll be back!" She said, returning to y/n. 

(The POV with you or something.)

Hu Tao walked back over to you looking very excited. "He said yes!" She said as you both did the fangirl jump. It was so ridiculous that everyone in the waiting area was looking at you both.

"Oops!" 

"Flight 6A will be boarding now, I repeat, Flight 6A to Hawaii will be boarding now!" 

----

As you were finding your seat, you realized that you actually sat in the middle of Scaramouche and Hu Tao, not a seat away from her. Oh fun. 

As you sat down you noticed Hu Tao talking to Scaramouche. She then stopped as she sat down, slightly glaring at you as if she was mad that you were sitting next to him. Serves her right, she can't hog him, you thought as you looked down.\

As you sat down you all prepared for a long flight to HAWAII!

---Time skip; 10:38 PM,  Airport, Hawaii---

"Wake up Hu!" You all scream at her. When she finally woke up, we were already in the hotel lobby. It was beautiful, there were lines of gold tracing the ceiling, with an exotic Greek design. "How long was I out? Were we kidnapped? Am I going to die? Ohh, death..." 

"Hu Tao, shut up!" You said, almost laughing.

-TIME SKIP: PICKING ROOMS-

"And Thoma, and I, will have this room." Childe said to you. "Amber, Collei, and Hu Tao get that room." "So you and Scaramouche share this one." He said, pointing to the room to the left. Your soul let you when he said that, you just sighed and walked to the door with Scaramouche and closed it. 

"Why do I have to be with you?" You sighed, lying on your claimed bed. You then looked up to see him glaring at you from beside the bed. "I don't mean it like that! I mean that it's awkward to be sleeping in the same room as my bestie's boyfriend." You looked away. He laid next to you on the bed, with your hands touching. 

You began to cave in, "Can I just tell you something?" You said looking back at him so that you were staring into each other's eyes.

"What?" He said keeping a straight poker face. "I actually... Like you?" You said, soon realizing that you had just told HIM, that you actually did. You feel your face begin to heat up

"Really?" He cocked his eyebrow up. "Um, yeah..." you say as you begin to sit up. As soon as you were about to get up, Scaramouche pulled you down into a hug. You could feel yourself falling onto him, so you wrapped your arms around his neck. He pulled away, you just sat there wide-eyed. He just smirked. "I didn't know you felt like that y/n."

You could feel yourself on his lap, you immediately got up and said, "Sorry!" You then looked away. "It's fine, and hey. Do you want to date... me?" He said as he got up, with a serious face.

"But you're supposed to be with her."  You said looking at him. "It's ok, I guess I'll just date he-" He began, but you cut him off. "NO NEVERMIND! I'll date you!" You said looking at him, smiling.

"I thought so, hah." He said laughing. 

Oh boy,

Oh my god, I'm going to have to add this to the story aren't I? Ok, it will affect the story this time... next time it will be a special I swear on my life. OK BYE ENJOY BABES!!