The Game

(GUYS- I CAN SPEAK KOREAN NOW- I JUST NEED TO MEMORIZE SYMBOLS LOL, I KNOW SOUNDS AND WORDS BUT NOT THE WRITING 😭)

(My apologies if the Korean is spelled wrong, im special in the mind<3)

Scaramouche

5:23 PM

Scaramouche

Hey.

y/n

OMG HEY

Scaramouche

...

y/n

ANYWAYS-

REMEMBER THE HOCKEY GAME??? 

Thats tonight, get ur ass ready you gaejasig. 

Scaramouche

What's a gaejasig?

y/n

...

nothing

look it up if you rlly wanna know.

it's korean 🥴

Scaramouche

I did not ask what language it was.

y/n

DAGCHYEO SSIBALNYEON-A

Scaramouche

hm?

Seen at 5:27 PM

You get up from your bed and get dressed to go. As soon as you are done, you grab your phone and walk to the entertainment center with the hockey court in it. You walk up to the doors and wait for him to show up. You hadn't known when he was going to show up, so you just waited.

When you were zoned out, looking into your phone, someone tapped you on the shoulder.

(Im going to use script mode for the speaking because thats how sped I am)

Scaramouche: Hey.

Y/n: huh- OH hi! (You turn to look at him and wave)

Scaramouche: Uh, yeah. Should we go?

Y/n: (You nod your head and lead him into the seating area)

......

I will continue this book on my own time, I am so sorry for short and late chapters, I am going to focus on something that I actually have motivation for, so I might not continue this... AGAIN- I might move these chapters to another book and keep this one as 'You're Supposed To Be With Her'. IDEK- SUGGEST (I AM SO SORRY AGAIN, CHECK OUT MY ITTO BOOK- THATS WHAT IM MOTIVATED ON)

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐏𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐚 || 𝐒𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡𝐞 🎉