--------𝙰𝚕𝚕 𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝙲𝚑𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚖𝚊𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞 ------【Xmas Special】(Part one)

Hey guys!! The Christmas special finally released! Sorry for not posting though, I was too lazy to, anyways ENJOY!!!

--<3--

You were walking to Hu Tao's house because she had invited you to a Christmas party. You were excited because this was the first time ever being away from home during the Holidays.

After the party, Hu Tao said that you were going on a Vacation somewhere... Then she told you to cough up $100 worth of transport. You honestly thought you were driving there, but she just laughed and said,

'Y/n, you can't drive to Hawaii!"

That still echoes in your mind. You were so excited. She had even told you that Scaramouche was coming, which worried you abit. You hadn't told Hu Tao that he doesn't like her back, and that he already has a crush. It would crush your heart to even think about telling her. So you just didn't.

You arrived at her door. You then put your hand up to knock, but as soon as you did, someone grabbed your arm and shouted BOO! You shrieked and turned around instantly.

"OH MY GOSH, YOUR REACTION WAS PRICELESS!" Hu Tao was overcome with delight. "Yeah, yeah, whatever." You rolled your eyes at this and noticed that everyone was wearing pajamas and standing outside, only Hu Tao, Thoma, Childe, and Yoimiya were laughing their butts off while Scaramouche just, Tsked.

Oh my god, he actually came.

You pulled Hu Tao to the side quickly, "You actually got him to agree?" You asked, "Yes, I just told him that his besties were going to be here!" She replied, using her pointer finger to pull down her lower eye-lid and stick out her tongue. "Who is that?" You were interested in why he came, so it wouldn't hurt to be curious. "You, Kazuha, and Xiao!" She said excitedly.

You looked over and finally noticed Xiao sitting on the grass near Kazuha and Scaramouche. Oh wow.

You all walked inside. As you entered her room, you saw that it was heavily decorated with Halloween decorations. "I thought this was a Christmas Party." You added to her smug look. "Well, it is basically. But it was really hard to make it look this cute!" She fawned over her room.

Scaramouche and the others went to sit near her bed. It was really dark due to the warm colors surrounding her room. She had snacks on a coffee table next to her room's couch.

When I sat on the couch next to Yoimiya, Hu Tao had opened Spotify on her phone and started playing Shayne Orok's cover of Shinunoga e-wa.

---

---

"Why not Christmas music?" Yoimiya looked sad, she was wearing yellow pajama pants with orange goldfish wearing Christmas hats, and an orange short-sleeved crop top.

"Because, we can do that when we hand our presents over to each other at like.." She looked at her phone's clock quickly, and continued. "Eleven."

"Why that late? Are we going to be staying up all night or something?" Scaramouche scoffed. "Sorry! We can sleep if you would like that, I can change the time to nine. Is that ok Scara..mouche." She quickly added the 'mouche' so as not to act like she had a nickname for him.

"No, it's fine. Just leave it." Scaramouche walked over to the others and sat down. "Wow, talk about simping Hu~" You teased her. Yoimiya also looked at her with a smug look. "Way to point it out y/n, and you too Yoimiya!" She blushed as she turned her head the other way.

-11:00 PM-

"It's time for presents!" Hu Tao shouted at them. You grabbed your present for whoever you pulled out of the hat. Which was of course, rigged, it was Hu Tao. "Here you go Hu Tao! Merry Christmas!" You smiled at her and she took the present. She looked at the present, and then opened it. "OH MY GOSH! It's so cute!" She squealed as she took out a ghost plushie with red flower charms following it.

She also took out a hat that had a gold plate, and red flowers on the side as well. "I'm going to name you Boo Tao!" She smiled happily as she put on the hat. "Thanks," "No problem!" You told her.

You sat down and Scaramouche handed you a wrapped box. You looked up at him, but he just shrugged. He sat down next to you. You began unwrapping the box. When it was unwrapped, you saw a beautiful (f/c) necklace. "Aww, thank you Scara!" You smiled at him and he just nodded, then looked the other way.

As everyone gave, and received their gifts, you sat there listening to Mariah Carey's song, All I want for Christmas is You. Which, Hu Tao had on repeat.

You all got ready to go to sleep and found a spot on the floor, the couch, or Hu's bed. Venti even made himself comfortable on the table. You giggled at this. Yoimiya, Amber, and Collei all slept sitting up on the couch. You sat on the floor next to Hu Tao and Scaramouche. He was listening to you and Hu Tao converse because he had nothing better to do.

Eventually Hu Tao fell asleep. We were going to need rest for tomorrow anyway. Either that, or we could sleep on the plane. We all had seats next to each other, so that it wouldn't be weird to sit next to someone random.

You and Scaramouche were still up, so both of you went to the balcony. You talked about the project, and then he changed the subject all of a sudden. "You know how we were talking about how Hu Tao likes me? And how I like someone else?" He asked you.

You just nodded your head. Does he like me? Or is it completely something else?

"I think I like..." He started, you could tell he was hesitant. You were scared he was going to say he liked you, because truth to be told, you kind of started seeing more of him. Enough to make him seem cute to you at least.

"I think I like her." He finished. You just stood there in shock. He looked away. "Oh, really, that's amazing! Do you want me to tell her?" You were kind of sad that it didn't turn out like how you thought it would, but you were happy for her. "Sure, thanks, y/n." He smiled at you. It was the first time you have ever seen him smile. You were glad that it was you he smiled at.

You both snuck back in and laid down next to Hu Tao. Both on opposite sides of her, you drifted off into a nice sleep.

--The next day--

Everyone was up and ready, you all had eaten breakfast, and were dressed and fed. You grabbed your suitcase filled with your swimsuit, clothes, your earbuds, your chibi Katsuki Bakugo pillow, and your vitamins. You always chose to be healthy and take them. You grabbed your water bottle, and so did everyone else. Then you all headed to Hu's van and got inside. You got to sit in the back next to Hu Tao and Scaramouche. You were in the middle of them, which made you happy that they weren't close to each other.

--Time skip to the airport--

You all got out of the car and walked into the airport. You all waved to Hu Tao's mother. "Goodbye! Thanks mom!" She shouted at her as you all went to the admission gate.

Little did you know, you were about to have a VERY merry Christmas...

~~~~~~~~~

If you read my announcement, Part 2 will be out soon! (In the next week)

Merry Christmas!!

(1272 words)