The werewolf

I'd unpacked my wardrobe and almost all of my belongings, I stood and looked at myself in the mirror, changing my hair colour with the snap of my fingers, Usually I suit platinum blonde but I realised I look like a mini version of Weems... I'm not exactly happy about that, she's great but I just don't want to age myself 20 years...
After messing around for a while I decided I don't want anything too drastic, finally I was happy with keeping my long blonde curly hair but with added brown lowlights which suited me perfectly, but I'll see how it goes.
Suddenly I was startled by an eager knock on the door, I jumped slightly.. "did I forget something?" I whispered to myself, upon approaching my bedroom door I could hear faint giggling, my curiosity grew and I opened my heavy oak door to see a tall girl with a wavy blonde Bob and colourful tips, "hi y/n! I'm Enid we're room neighbours!" She exclaimed, pulling me into a tight hug.. I've never met someone so eager to know me never mind be friends with me... I think I'm going to like it here, she seems nice enough..

"I'm Enid Sinclair.. but I just told you that, i know you're probably busy unpacking but I just wanted to poke my head in and say hi!!", Enid raised her hand in a waving motion and colourful claws suddenly shot from her fingers, I jumped back, startled slightly and I looked at her with a changed demeanour, suddenly i heard a monotone voice from behind, "she does that when she gets excited" it said, I looked back at Enid and smiled, clicking my fingers and changing my hair to neon green and back while laughing at her perplexed reaction, "shapeshifter?" Said both Enid and the Sullen girl, "nope! but that sounds cool, I'm a witch actually" I said while smiling and clutching my heirloom pentacle necklace, "I didn't catch your name sorry?" I asked the girl in pigtails, "this is Wednesday! And.. cool accent by the way Weems didn't tell me you're British!" Said Enid, Wednesday passed a small glare towards Enid, who seemed excited still, I smiled and laughed, "thanks, I'm actually really nervous this is my first time being somewhere so far away for school... I'd invite you in usually but it's kind of a mess" I said, "it's okay we understand! If you need any help just let me know and I'm free to help! Also, Weems wanted me to give you a small tour whenever you're ready so just let me know and I'm happy to do that, I did the same for Wednesday last week!" Said Enid, now backing away and smiling still, "thanks I will, that's really helpful" I smiled, I grabbed the door and followed as the two girls left the corridor with me, maybe it was time to practice my telekinesis later then...