N

LA'KANI'S POV"

'please just get off of me.' I said as girea was on top of me tryna fight,

even though I have female parts doesn't mean I'm going to put my hands on a bitch, now if I have to.. I will.

NO I WILL NEVER GET OFF OF YOU, YOU FAGGOT AND STAY AWAY FROM MY MAN.

'BITCH I DON'T WANT YO MAN NOW GTF OFF ME'

I said pushing her off me getting up cause people were starting to crowd around us to make a big circle and I have HELLA social anxiety.

BITCH IM NOT DONE WHICHU. she said running so she could hit me.

put yo hands on him if you want to bitch. I heard ja'kaja say and she was putting in a ponytail

no ja'kaja I'm so sorry I won't do it againnn pleassee, oh and tell yo brother I'm pregnant with his baby. she said blowing her a kiss

fuck , ja'kaycion ugly ass can't never use protection. she said disappointed.

DING DINGG"

the last period bell rung and people started walking out.

do you wanna come to my house? I kinda don't want to tell kaycion alone. she asked

' yeah idm my mom's out of town so I kinda don't wanna be at home alone yk? ' i asked

yeah I understand idm if you stay for the rest of the week or however long you need and my mom doesn't either, she loves you.

she said smiling as we pulled up to her house, we got out and went in then we walked up stairs to kaycion's room.

ja'kaycion.

hm?

gigi said she was pregnant whicho baby folk.

omfgg.

he said running his hand down his face.

and that ain't nobody fault but yours yk that girl ain nothin but trouble and you still don't use protection.

she said sternly.

I'm finna tell her to get rid of it

he said with no sympathy for the finna be dead child.

i only want one person to be my baby mama.

he said with his deep ass voice and I don't know why but I was kinda jealous and concerned about who it was, cause it obviously wasn't gigi.

c'mon kani we finna door dash and I'm having niggas overr 2 man? HYY we finna have a 2 mann

she said chanting the last part as we walked out of kay's room

nuh uhn, my baby not having no 2 man wid nobody.

he said calling me his baby. and all the sudden a gush of confidence that I wish just didn't come att came and I said sumn I regret.

' nigga, I ain ya "baby" i wasn't that when you got gigi pregnant.. now was i? '

damn. I fucked up

who TF you think you talking to la'kani?

DING DONG"

the doorbell saved meee!

aye go pick which one you want and tell the other one to go home kani staying the night wimme, ight?