E

rayshad's pov"

"ja'kaycion stop doing thatttt"

i heard somebody say as i walked throughout the grocery store looking for the ingredients to make homemade chicken pot pie's because it's something gigi is craving.

ja'kaycion? i've heard that name before, i had to think for a second then i remembered that that's gigi's baby daddy.

i looked over there and saw him behind the petite boy and as they turned around i saw he had a baby bump.

imma walk away and mind my business before i say something i'll regret later.

my phone started ringing as i was looking for some chicken.

"hello?"

i asked the person on the other line cause i didn't bother looking at the caller id.

"shaddd, are you almost donee?"

gigi's voice rang through my ear drums.

"yes i'm almost done ma, chill out"

i spoke to her looking for the pie crust.

"i'm sorry for bothering you"

she said apologetically.

"gigi it's alright you're pregnant and hungry i understand, i'll get the baby some food, do you have an outfit picked for the gender reveal party tomorrow?"

i asked her

"no, i have to go get a whole new one, none of my clothes fit"

she said sighing.

"that's alright i got it, call me if you need anything else and i'll be there in a minute after i get done grocery shopping to pick you up so you can find something."

i told her in a soft voice, man i gotta soft side for this girl.

"ok thank youu"

she said.

"don't even worry about it, i love you and i'll see you in a minute."

i told her truthfully.

"i love you too, and i'll see you laterr"

she said and then hung up.

putting my phone in my pocket as ja'kaycion and his boyfriend ig walked over to me and asked who i was.

ja'kaycion's pov"

"aye who is you nigga?"

i asked the man who kept saying my babymama's name.

"my name rayshad, who is you?"

he asked back confused.

"ja'kaycion."

i stated.

"oh you girea's real baby daddy that ain't want nothing to do with the kid?"

he asked leaving me speechless because that's true.

"aye my nig there's a baby shower for what the baby's gonna be tomorrow, wear what color you think the baby's gonna be and see if you're right, if you go then you could talk to gigi about co-parenting. and if you don't want to have a child, wear a condom"

he said walking off with the ingredients for a chicken pot pie in his basket.

probably something gigi would want.

"do you wanna go to the baby shower?"

i asked la'kani and he shrugged.

"then we going."