U

LAKANI'S POV"

7:00 pm

randoo.0991 commented on your video

randomm66 liked your video

7765153 liked your video

25543 commented on your video

theyfw.kajaa liked and commented on your video

gigi.loves.youu commented on your video

91655 liked your video

6275333 commented on your video.

300k+ TikTok notifications

' ja'kaycion. look'

I said to him cause he's playing the game

wassup ma

he asked rubbing my stomach cause ts hurts like a bitch, might be my ugly ass period, but I showed him the video and he started smiling.

you famous for something we do daily.

he said laughing and I started laughing too going through the comments

gigi.loves.youu- but he never did that to me.

25543- wanttt

randomm66 - neeeedddd

randoo.0991- thisss 😩

helove.asianaa- we need a youtube chanelll

you famous maaaaaa

" only cause you stink stinkk, we finna make a youtube chanel. "

AFTER HE MADE THE INTRO"

" heyyy welcome to our youtube chanel and today we posting a flameee don't forget to like subscribe share and turn on your post notifications, with that being said let's get it. "

it's a q&a video.

" so the first question is 'how did y'all meet?' "

we met by my sister cause they like bestfriends n shit.

"yeah. second question 'how long have y'all known each other?' "

like bout 7 years. cause him nd my sister been friends since like third.

" third question is 'who is gigi and why she in y'all's comments?' "

that's my ex.  she toxic asdfk and ion gaf if she pregnant she been cheating the whole time, and i wrap my shit.

" damn. fourth question ' how old are you two? ' "

im 17

he said looking at la'kani with lust in his eyes and grabbed his throat and kissed him then kept ahold of his throat while la'kani was trying to talk and move around.

"im 16 , ja'kaycion chill bae. "

i said trying to get outta his grip. then he started kissing on my neck so I just continued.

"last question 'how are y'all so freaky?' "

cause this my baby mama

" i'm not having kids actually. "

watch

" thank y'all so much for watchingggg, hope you had a great time dont forget to like and subscribe and come back next time, with that being saiddd. kanii out."

and ja'kaycion outt.

la'kani ended the video nn they took a nap.

to be continued..

I AM SOOOO SORRYY I ALWAYS FORGET TO EDIT BOOKS.. cause one minute i have an amazing idea, so i turn it into a book without finishing the other parts.. i'm also sorry this is short causeeee y'all deserve updates. I HOPE YOU ENJOYED READING BECAUSE I ENJOYED WRITING ITT, DONT FORGET TO READ ALL MY OTHER BOOKS, AND WITH THAT BEING SAIDDDDDD..

-your fave author, outt. ✌🏽