M

omniscient p.o.v.

@gireamariee- 4 months in

@gireamariee- 4 months in. 🥹🫶🏽

now y'all may have thought gigi was gonna stay bitter. you are terribly wrong. 👎🏽 ever since she got pregnant with her baby, she's been wanting to do better, get a job, work harder at school, and get a new man. the last one is kinda hard since no one wants to be around somebody with a big ass baby bump at 16 years old. and it's not their child.

after all,

we should feel bad for girea

she lost all of her friends in one day just because of the baby.

girea's p.o.v.

shit.

shit.

SHIT.

i'm currently walking down the road with barely any clothes on in the cold, hard rain. 4 months pregnant that no one wants besides me.

"well peanut, i guess it's just me and you. mommy's gonna find a way to were you never have to go through what i have. i promise " i said talking to my baby bump.

still walking i find this rest stop and i'm tired so i layed down and tried to sleep whilst shivering.

"hey ma" this boy said shaking me.

"huh?" i asked jumping up from being startled.

"sh sh, calm down. i just came here to see what's up." he said

i tried to hide my stomach up as i was talking to him so he doesn't think i'm weird for having a child.

he's a fine darkskinned boy with braces.

and a deep voice.

"why you tryna hide yo stomach lil mama?" he asked me looking down at my 5"3 frame, he stood a good 6"2.

the question made me bite down on my lip.

"i'm pregnant" i whispered.

"huh?" he asked, i know he heard me.

"i'm pregnant" i say a little bit louder.

"don't hide sumn you should be proud of, i'm proud of you for letting the baby have a chance instead of worrying about the other peoples opinions." he said.

"i'm rayshad btw." he said pulling me in for a hug.

mmn, he smells good, like a strawberry.

oh shit.

"girea, but you can call me gigi." i said softly.

"you wanna come with me so you can get cleaned up?" he asked soothingly while still holding me.

yeah..

i just nodded and he picked me up and took me to his car.

rayshad zaymir relly. | 18, single, straight.