Our Last Ride

Brian sat in the sand as they were back in the Dominican Republic. The sand in between his toes as he watched his kids play. "Hey, stranger." A voice called out. He turned his head to see the woman standing in front of him with the small bump on her stomach. "Hey back." He smiled.

The girl's face cracked into a smile. She walked over and sat down next to him. He turned to her and looked at the small bump. Simon had turn away from his siblings and looked at the woman who sat next to his father.

"Mommy!"

Dani smiled as Simon came running towards. She opened his arms and he quickly crashed into them. "Ah, be careful baby. Don't forgot about the little one in my stomach." Dani said. "Sorry." Simon said as he rested his head against his mother's chest. Soon all the kids came and crashed into them. "So, what do you want to name this little guy?" Brian asked.

"Guy?"

"Yeah."

"No, it's a girl, I'm sure of it. And I'm thinking maybe Aaliyah?" Dani said as she nodded her head frantically.

"Aaliyah?"

"Yeah."

"Mh. I like it." Brian smiled at Dani who smiled backed. They could hear the sound of a engine roaring and pulling off. Dani looked back to see Dom gone. She turned to Brian. "Hey, you wanna go for a ride?" Dani asked. Brian smiled and nodded. They set the kids with the rest of the group and quickly headed to the skyline.

Brian opened the door for her and jogged over to his side as the door was open from Dani. They had quickly caught up to Dom who waiting at a red light.

"Hey!" Dani called out. "You're just gonna leave without saying goodbye?" Brian asked and the two of them smiled at Dom. Dom grinned and the light soon turned green causing both of them to hurry off. They drove until they came on separate paths. Dom going on one and Brian and Dani going the other.

Dani turned to Brian and smiled. Brian turned to her.

"I love you, Brian O'Conner."

"And I love you, Dania Calypso-O'Conner."

For Aaliyah and Paul
may they both rest in peace & paradise

Starring

AALIYAH
DANIA CALYPSO-O'CONNER

AALIYAHDANIA CALYPSO-O'CONNER

&

PAUL WALKER
BRIAN O'CONNER

PAUL WALKER BRIAN O'CONNER

IN

SREET THING:
A FAST AND FURIOUS FANFIC

Started: 2.22.21
Ended: 12.29.22

Directed by:
James Wan

Rewrote by:
Visualbutterfly

Originally wrote by:
Chris Morgan & Gary Thompson

Based on characters created by:
Gary Scott Thompson

Dani, Tori, and Marcus created by:
Visualbutterfly

Produced by:
Visualbutterfly
+ other people

Executive produced by:
Visualbutterfly

Edited by:
Visualbutterfly

Graphics by:
Visualbutterfly

<3

Hi everyone, thank you all for this amazing journey!! I'm sorry it has to end but every story must! I hope you all have enjoyed every read, every chapter, every character because I know I have. I want to thank you all for reading and staying along for the long ride.

From the bottom of my heart, I thank you and I love all!! Thank you so much for changing my life and I can't wait for our next adventure together !

" Before we end this ride, I sign off with gratitude and love, I end this book. You have truly been a friend! "

quote inspired by audrey hepburn

Stay safe and kind!

Xoxo,
Phoenyxrae

Xoxo, Phoenyxrae

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 | 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐨'𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐫 🎉