Chapter 11-20

Chapter 11

Qiao Jing'an waited for a while, but He Xun didn't come back, she closed the door and lay on the bed waiting, when she heard a knock on the door while she was half asleep.

"Who?"

"Me, He Xun."

Getting out of bed and opening the door, He Xun came in with a dirty body, followed Qiao Jingan into the left room, and the three children slept together with their heads crowded together.

"Sleeping?"

"Yeah."

Handed him the washbasin and handkerchief, "Wash it yourself, there is a foreign well in the backyard, and there are biscuits and water left for you on the table, just eat some, and start the fire tomorrow "

He Xun went out with the washbasin, and made a quick decision. After washing, he realized that he didn't take a change of clothes. He took the washbasin to cover the important parts, and stuck his head into the room. The mothers on the bed were sleeping soundly.

He was so affectionate, no one wanted to peek at his naked appearance.

After a good night's sleep, Qiao Jing'an was woken up by the third child. When she opened her eyes, the third child was pinching her hair scattered on the pillow and brushing her cheeks.

Qiao Jing'an squeezed his hand, "Little rascal." The third child chuckled and threw himself on her.

Qiao Jing'an changed her clothes and came out, the sun was already high outside, it was almost half past nine, the eldest and second child were playing in the yard.

"Are you hungry?" The boss called Mom, scratching his head, "I'm not hungry. Dad brought us some snacks in the morning." The second child said, "But I want to eat noodles." , he wants to eat something with salt and flavor.

"Okay, let's eat at noon, but you have to go to the back of the mountain to find some firewood first." There is only a bare house at home, and there is nothing, so you have to find firewood now.

She did bring some food with her, and she will get some more out of the space later, and just add it in.

Knowing that there is delicious food at noon, the boss and the second child actively went to the back mountain to find firewood.

"Don't run away, just look around."

"Understood." The eldest and second child went to find firewood, and Qiao Jingan let the third child play outside. She rolled up her sleeves and began to tidy up the east room. After tidying up, she laid out mattresses and pillows like the west room. Other luggage can only be piled in the corner now.

When He Xun came back, he asked if there was a place to buy furniture. The main room wanted a table for dinner, and she planned to build a long table. She didn't like generous tables. And matching chairs.

There are also wardrobes in the bedrooms on both sides. The small cabinets on the kang seem to be called kang cabinets, and they must be opened.

There are also two wooden shelves in the back kitchen, which are usually used to put vegetables, and cabinets are also used to store food. Speaking of it, we need some sauerkraut jars and kimchi jars.

There is not even a broom in the house, so everything is really missing.

"Third, what are you doing?"

"Mom, I'm peeing."

By the way, there is no toilet in this room, so Qiao Jingan covered her forehead.