Chapter 51-60

Chapter 51

The next morning, a group of teenagers and half-children went to the He family on the mountain after breakfast.

Yan Xiaoqiang next door heard the movement of the He family, and ran over to the He family while his mother entered the house.

"What are you doing?"

The second child saw Yan Xiaoqiang coming, and called him to the backyard, and went to the cellar to move green onions together.

Qiao Jing'an was reading idle books on the kang in the east room, with the door closed, and let the boys toil on their own.

At noon, Qiao Jing'an heard that there was little movement outside, so she opened the door and went out. There were only three brothers in the kitchen, and there was minced meat in a big basin.

Qiao Jingan asked with great interest, "Where did you get the meat?"

There is some fresh meat frozen in the backyard at home, but it is certainly not as much as in the pot.

"I paid for them to buy it back. I definitely can't use the meat at home for business, otherwise I will be thankful!"

Qiao Jingan asked curiously, "When did you ask them to buy it?"

The third child knew about this, "The second brother gave the money to others before we went to the south."

No wonder, it was quite planned.

The boss asked, "What shall we have for lunch today?"

"Let's eat noodles." Qiao Jing'an glanced at such a big pot of meat, "Lend me some minced meat and stir-fried meat dumplings for noodles."

The second child rolled his eyes, "Mom, when did you borrow it back?"

"Go to the backyard and get a piece of meat that is about the same weight." Qiao Jing'an absolutely distinguished between public and private.

The second child was satisfied, and diligently helped to light the fire, had lunch early, and continued to work in the afternoon.

When He Xun came back at noon, there was a big bowl of pork noodles on the dining table.

At the dinner table, the boss talked about the pumpkins stored at home, "If you don't eat them, they will go bad in the spring."

There was a bumper harvest of pumpkins this year, and they went to the south for a while, and there was no time to eat so many pumpkins.

"Why don't you give some pumpkins to Aunt Wang and the others?"

"No, Aunt Wang and Aunt Sun also planted pumpkins."

The second child said, "You can't take it and throw it away, can you?"

"That can't be done, pumpkin is also food." And chestnut pumpkin is so delicious, she is reluctant to throw it away, Qiao Jing'an thought for a while, "I will make pumpkin pie for you this afternoon."

The third child happily asked, "Is it sweet?"

"Sweet, help mom light the fire in the afternoon, make it for you first."

"Okay." The third child was very happy.

After lunch, Qiao Jing'an chopped up two chestnut pumpkins and steamed them in a pot. Take it out of the pot, add sugar while it is hot and stir into pumpkin puree.

When the temperature of the pumpkin puree is no longer hot, add glutinous rice flour and knead it into a dough. Knead the dough into long strips, cut into small doses, and press into cakes.