Chapter 61-70

Chapter 61

The two little guys fell asleep obediently after eating their stomachs full. Qiao Jing'an touched their little faces, and her heart softened.

"Mom, what do you want for lunch?" The third child stood at the door of the east room, opened a little gap, and asked in a low voice.

Qiao Jing'an opened the door and walked out, closing it behind her backhand.

The third child asked, "Did the fourth child and Tangtang fall asleep?"

"Well, fell asleep."

Qiao Jing'an put her right hand on the shoulder of the third child and walked into the kitchen. The second child was marinating ribs, while the eldest and He Xun were picking vegetables in the backyard.

Qiao Jing'an went to the backyard and saw a vegetable field, "Let's make a cold eggplant, I remember I haven't finished the chili oil I made." Now is the time when the eggplants are fruiting, and the purple eggplants look very tender.

The boss is picking cowpeas, "Mom, when Aunt Wang left, tell us that you can't eat chili."

He Xun looked at his wife, "Is it okay to use minced garlic instead of chilli salad?"

"Okay." She just wanted to eat tender eggplants, and there was no chili oil, and the ones with minced garlic were barely enough.

He Xun went to the eggplant field and picked seven or eight tender eggplants, held them in his arms, and went to the foreign well to wash them.

Qiao Jing'an couldn't get in cold water, so she stood by to supervise the work.

Under the sun, the tall and big man squatted on the ground and concentrated on washing the vegetables for you. This scene is really heart-warming.

When washing the vegetables, his broad palm raised the water splash, just looking at it, he felt that the water must be very cool. She felt a little dry and hot, so she stretched her hand into the basin unconsciously, and a big hand grabbed her wrist before it even touched the water. The cold big hand pressed against her warm skin, which made her tremble.

He Xun said helplessly, "I told you to avoid getting in cold water, and avoid getting in cold water, why are you so disobedient?"

Qiao Jing'an chuckled, and wanted to withdraw her hand, but the dead man held onto her and continued to mutter, "It's all for your health, don't be ignorant."

"Okay, okay, I understand. I beg Mr. He, please let me go this time!"

Only then did He Xun let go of his hand, and Qiao Jingan withdrew her hand, rubbing the back of her hand against the clothes around her waist.

He Xun said unhurriedly, "Others are stupid for three years, why do I feel that you are ten years younger? You are getting more and more childish."

"..." What should she say?

The boss laughed, his parents are so funny.

After being scolded by He Xun and ridiculed by the boss, Qiao Jingan stomped her feet and went back.

In the kitchen, the second child who was chopping vegetables and the third child who was lighting the fire saw their mother go back to the house angrily.

what happened? The third child looked puzzled.

The second child snorted, "What else could be the matter? You don't need to use your brain to know that those two old couples are acting as demons. One moment they are very good, and the next moment they have a little conflict. The fourth child is more like them." grown ups."