Chapter 21-30

Chapter 21

As the wife of He Xun's immediate boss's family, everyone has said this, and Qiao Jing'an is not an ignorant person.

Of course, he simply agreed, and this matter will not be pursued!

However, really don't pursue it? That is impossible!

After going down several times, she was also annoyed, there was such a person who disgusted her all day long, life was really unhappy.

With a generous face, Qiao Jing'an sent Aunt Zhao and the others away with a smile. Qiao Jing'an was thinking about what to do.

The three boys leaned against the door and stuck out their heads, "Mom, Wei Guoqiang's mother bullied you again?"

Qiao Jing'an smiled, "Since when did she bully me?"

It stands to reason that she kicked Li Hongying back. Why do the children in the family think she was being bullied?

"Hmph, I don't need to tell you. The aunts at the foot of the mountain all said that Wei Guoqiang's mother bullied you and has a good temper."

"Why do children care so much about the family? Go back and write your handwriting. I'm an adult, and I can figure it out myself."

The three children went back to the house honestly.

It can also be heard from these rumors at the foot of the mountain that Li Hongying is indeed unpopular.

He Xun came back at noon, had lunch, coaxed the three children to take a nap, and told them to eat watermelon when they woke up.

Waiting for the three children to fall asleep, go back to the house and close the door.

Qiao Jing'an asked, "I heard that you made trouble with Mr. Zhao?"

"What's the matter?" He Xun raised his eyebrows, Wei Damin and his wife picked up trouble again and again, he must not be kind to this matter. If you dare to report casually today, who knows what stupid tricks will come out in the future.

"Aunt Zhao came to see me, and I promise not to pursue it."

"Don't pursue it?"

Qiao Jing'an smiled, "That's definitely not okay, I thought, I can't go down and beat her up if I make Li Hongying sick of me every day, after all, I can't disregard Aunt Zhao's family's face at all. Or let's find a way to get rid of her Make it farther away, for example, dispatch orders or something?"

Qiao Jing'an hinted at him.

He Xun understood, "It's definitely not going to work at this juncture, we have to wait, at least wait until Master Zhao's matter is settled."

Mr. Zhao will be retiring next year at the latest. Wei Damin has been dragged down by his wife. During this period of time, his reputation is not very good. He probably has no chance. When he becomes the deputy division commander, the following matters will be handled easily.

Maybe he was not needed at all, so Wei Damin found a relationship and transferred him away.

The implication of Xian Xun's words is, Mrs. Chief, you are very likely to be promoted.

After understanding what he said, Qiao Jing'an asked, "Mr. Zhao has nothing to say about the promotion." It's polite to call Mr. Zhao, but in fact he is just a deputy division commander.

"Of course not. This will be decided at a meeting."

Aunt Zhao said during the day that the army commander's family is coming, what kind of news is this telling her?