An Introduction To You.

Y/n is what some would consider a bit of a mess. But what would you expect when their father's a siren and their mother's a gorgon?

They're less scale-y than either of their parents and, honestly, they don't mind that fact. When in water they take on the attributes of the amphibians native to the area. They don't have a siren song, and they can't really stone people, but they're able to blend into their surroundings (sometimes even looking like a statue) when they're still or under immense stress. And if they manage to maintain eyecontact with you for long enough, you will get dizzy and may or may not start to feel colors (just a bit).

(What a transformation might look like in a majority frog area)

In brackish water (between salt and fresh) they develop the attributes of an axolotl (Except they don't have extra arms, they just keep their legs and the tail is smaller compared to axolotl proportions)

They find themselves curious of almost everything, and tend to get a bit overzealous when they decide to learn about a topic. They have a fun fact about anything you could list, but most of it is base knowledge. They could, however, ramble for ages about things others would consider obscure.

They're generally cheery in mood, and sometimes their sarcasm comes off as genuine, even when joking about absurd things. They can have a relatively dark sense of humor at times, which tends to surprise people who don't completely know them yet, because they come off as innocent (their small stature helps perpetuate this thought process). They can and will fall asleep literally anywhere (adding onto this, if they get comfortable enough, they will appear as if they have no bones, do not fear, all of their muscles have just relaxed)

They are meek at first, and feel as if they burden those around them with their presence, so they come off as quiet to people they aren't familiar with. Unless, of course, someone makes it on to their "list of assholes". They're fully prepared to fist fight (or murder) anyone on said list; all of whom are people they hate on a friend(or animal)'s behalf. They tend to be oblivious to others opinions on them, assuming everyone thinks negatively of them (which they wouldn't blame anyone for, and they certainly wouldn't let that stop them from trying to make friends).

Their Playlist is utter chaos, ranging from lo-fi, to meme music, to heavy metal, to rap, to classic rock, to Abba, to video game music. They have no sense of genre, and instead listen to whatever sounds good to them, no matter the tone or mood the songs convey.