Author's Note (Please read!)

Hello dear Readers! I am the Scientist Kin, the author of this story. Just wanted to leave a few clarifications before you read my story. The cover art belongs to GalacticZyrus on Twitter (Artisticzaati and Akkalatechlabs on Tumblr) I have their permission to use their art for this purpose as Robbie's physical appearance in my story is based greatly on their works. If you would like to see more of their art, please visit their tumblr pages.

This is the first time I'm writing a story with so many chapters... so please bare with me. I don't like for my story writing to feel like a task because I'll get tired of it quickly. This means I won't be having a regular update schedule, because forcing inspiration makes my work less amazing. As well as the fact that I'm a stem college student and studying takes a huge toll on me.

I truly appreciate your patience with me.

If you find any grammatical errors or continuity errors, please inform me... and please be kind.

P.S. For some reason the description of the story sometimes glitches and doesn't show the whole thing so I'm placing the full description here. 

An Age of Calamity Robbie x OC fanfiction. Sage, an orphaned Sheikah warrior raised by Lady Urbosa, was tasked with protecting the lives of the most important Sheikah researchers, Robbie and Purah. How do the events of the Calamity unfold with this new ally? Will love blossom in times of crisis?