Chapter 2

Delilah's pov

"Babe! Do you know where my razor is?!" Lorenzo shouted from the bathroom. "In the top drawer honey!" I shouted putting my black dress on.

Tonight is my work-do, the girls are all going out for a meal and then hopefully clubbing. I'm actually really excited.

"What are you wearing?" Lorenzo said walking through wearing a black suit with a white shirt. "It's a new dress, I brought it for tonight." I said spraying my hair with hairspray.

"You better not be seeing any men looking like that." He said kissing my cheek. "I only have eyes for you baby" I said giggling.

Beep beep

"Oh! That's Holland rose! I'll see you later baby!" I said running for the door. "Woah woah woah" Lorenzo said grabbing my arm, "where's my kiss baby girl?" He said. "Sorry" he pulled me in and grabbed my hair kissing me. I kissed him back using my tongue to try and assert dominance, to which he won over obviously.

"Okay, be home by eleven." He said smacking my ass as I walked out the door.

"Took you long enough bitch!" Holland shouted as I got in the car.

"Well. I got quite the mouthful" I said smirking, "ewwww!" She said absolutely disgusted.

"Anyways I love your dress!" I touched the soft fabric, she was wearing a black dress that had draw-string criss-cross at her boobs. Which made her boobs look HUGEEEE.

"We're here!!!" She squealed parking out the front of the restaurant/nightclub.

We both got out the car and walked inside towards the table where bellatrix, who was wearing a black see-through top and pink skirt, Mercedes, who was wearing a white skirt and black bralette, Cleo, who's wearing a black dress, Roxy, who was wearing a pink dress, Harley, who was wearing a dark red two-piece, Addison who was wearing a black dress with fishnets, Lola who was wearing a pink two-piece, ruby who was wearing a Louis Vuitton dress, Scarlett who was wearing a black two piece.

We all sat down and began complimenting each other, and deciding what we should eat and drink.

I settled on a porn-star martini and shared a margarita pizza with Lola.

"So girls, how's life treating you all?" Cleo asked. "Not too bad, moneys getting a little slow for me." Holland replied.

"Money ain't getting slow for me ayyyy!" Harley shouted which made us all laugh.

"And how's the Newlywed?" Bellatrix asked raising her glass. "Everything is fabulous at the moment!" I exclaimed.

"I'm surprised Lorenzo is okay with you being a stripper." Mercedes said leaning forward.

"It took him sometime to get used to but it doesn't bother him anymore." I said taking a mouthful.

"I think we should go dance and party!" Roxy said. We all payed our share of the bill and took the elevator downstairs to the club.

-TIME SKIP-

I walked into the house and took my shoes off.

"Where have you been?" Lorenzo asked whilst holding a glass of whiskey.

"Haven't I told you to stop drinking? It's bad for you" I said whilst taking my coat off.

"It is two in the morning, where the fuck have you been?" He spat.

"None of your fucking business" I let out a frustrated sigh.

He threw the glass at the wall beside my head.

I screamed and flinched.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!" I screamed at him.

"I'm loosing my patients Delilah" he ran his hand through his hair.

"ITS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS! YOU DONT OWN ME!" I shouted at him.

"DONT FUCKING YELL AT ME! KNOW YOUR PLACE!" He shouted back.

"Know my place? KNOW MY FUCKING PLACE?! GO DIE YOU PIECE OF SHIT!" I shouted waking towards him.

"How. Dare. You" I pushed his chest in between each word.

He grabbed me by the neck and pinned me to the wall.

"ENOUGH!" He shouted in my face.

"DO YOU KNOW WHO YOURE TALKING TO? I CAN RUIN YOUR LIFE IN A MATTER OF MINUTES!" He screamed at me.

I started crying.

"DONT EVER RAISE YOUR VOICE AT ME AGAIN!" He screamed

At this point I was sobbing loudly looking to the side.

I moved around him towards the door but he caught my wrist.

"Let me go! Please" I sobbed.

"No, you're not going anywhere" he said grabbing my jaw.

I sobbed louder. As he let go I just dropped to the ground crying.

He looked at me, let out a frustrated scream and hit the wall multiple times.

"STOP IT!" I screamed.

He stopped and looked down at me.

He crouched down infront of me.

"Please stop crying, I'm sorry I didn't mean to baby." He said tucking my hair behind my ear.

I was now crying silently.

"I love you, you know that right?" He said kissing my forehead.

I nodded.

"Come on" he said picking me up.

He carried me upstairs and put me on the bed.

I didn't move or talk. I just felt numb.

He got me dressed and layed down next to me.

He pulled me towards him and put his arm around my waist.

"I love you Delilah"

"I know you do Lorenzo"