Chapter 10

Delilah pov

I slowly sat up rubbing my eyes looking at the clock next to my bed.

9.57 am

I sighed and dragged myself out of the bed making my way to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and hair before getting to the closet.

I got dressed and made my sway downstairs

I got dressed and made my sway downstairs. When I got to the kitchen Lorenzo was already sat at the little table looking at his phone. When he heard me he looked up from his phone.

"Delilah, how are you doing love?" He asked looking at me sceptically. I ignored him and opened the fridge getting a strawberry yogurt out.

"Don't ignore me lilah." I could feel his rage boiling. Again. I ignored him.

"What about if I took you for a drive?" He asked calmly. Again. I ignored him.

"I'll let you drive." He spoke. I froze. He never lets me drive.

I turned around and nodded my head. He took my hand in his and dragged me to the garage. He handed me the keys to his Range Rover and I hopped in the drivers side.

I began driving taking the back roads as they're quieter. "I am sorry. About yesterday, I don't know what happened. I should've never done it." He spoke.

"I love you. I fucking love you. I fucking love you, fuck" I stressed
I began speeding
"Hey, woah, woah, woah, don't do this, don't do this" he spoke gently.
"You fucked me four times the other night, Lorenzo.You've been inside me" I cried
"Delilah!" He shouted
"I swallowed your cum, that means something" I spat
"Slow down, hey" he began to panic
"Four times, it means something, Enzo, four times" I repeated
"Stop the car" he tried to grab me.
"For 24 hours a day, Enzo, I live with this aching possibility, That you might call me to do something" I sobbed
"Let's go to the house, and we'll talk this out" he tried to reason
"Fuck" I screamed
"I want you to stop the car!" He screamed

I slammed the breaks sobbing into my hands. I felt Lorenzo open my door and drag me out embracing me into a tight hug. I began pushing him away trying my hardest. "Don't fight me, please don't fight me. Just let me hold you." He whispered.

I sobbed into his chest letting satan himself comfort me. "I'm so sorry lilah." He spoke softly.

He picked me up and placed me into the passenger seat before he got into the drivers side. And with that he drove us back home.

Once we got back home I ran upstairs to my bedroom and locked the door. I threw myself onto the bed and began sobbing. Why is he like this? This isn't what I signed up to.

Knock knock

"Go away Lorenzo!" I screamed. "It's not Lorenzo honey." Dante.

I scrambled up unlocking the door and letting him in. "Are you okay Delilah?" He asked worried.

"Will you help me run away?" I questioned.