Chapter 11

Delilah's pov

Last night Dante agreed. But on one condition. That he'd come with me. Of course I said yes, I'd be stupid not to. Dante has showed me affection, love, care. He's anything a girl would want. He understands me.

So here I am getting dressed after packing my bag.

Delilah's outfit:

Knock knock

I quickly pushed my case under my bed and unlocked the door.

"Hey Lorenzo." I sighed opening the door. "Hey baby, just letting you know I'm leaving for a work thing. I'll be gone for quite a while and Dante will be here to look after you. I can't have you running off again can I?" He smirked.

I felt a lump in my throat.

"Of course. Well I'll see you soon." I said, hands shaking. He kissed my cheek and turned down the hallway.

I quickly pulled my bags out from the bed again putting the last few things in.

Knock knock

I slowly opened the door peering my head outside.

"Dante"

He pushed the door open and shut it behind him. "Are you packed Delilah?" He asked looking at the bags behind me. I nodded my head and took them in my hands.

"Good, all the other guards are with Lorenzo so we will be able to get out no problem. My bags are already in the car. So let's get a move on." He said pushing me out of the door.

We both sped walked to the car shoving my bags in and getting on the road. I can't believe we're actually doing this.

"Where are we going?" I asked Dante "Spain, I've got a home there." He said keeping his eyes on the road.

Well... this Is going to be a long drive to the airport. So I closed my eyes and let my mind wonder.

****

"Delilah, we're here get up." Dante said shaking me awake. I slowly opened my arms stretching my body out as he put a cap and sunglasses on. He handed me the same to follow his lead. We definitely don't want Lorenzo finding us.

We both took our bags to drop them off before heading towards security. Luckily we got through without an issue and went to sit at the gate with everyone else waiting to board our flight.

"You left all devices at home right?" He asked. I nodded my head as he sighed in relief. "Same"

"Calling for gate 8, I repeat calling for gate 8."

Me and Dante got up boarding the plane. We took our seats in economy threading our hands together.

Bye bye bitch.