Chapter 3

Delilah's pov

"Good morning gorgeous." Lorenzo groaned flipping over.

"Morning." I said coldly getting out of bed and into the shower.

God, this man seriously thinks I'm going to be all lovey with him after last night? Hell no.

I finished my business and opened the door seeing that Lorenzo was no longer in bed.

I got out a red laced top and a pair of light blue mom jeans and got dressed taking my time. I curled my hair, put my black heeled boots and make up on and walked downstairs to the kitchen.

Once I got to the kitchen Lorenzo was already sat at the counter eating a slice of toast.

I ignored him and went straight to the fridge picking my smoothie up and walking out the front door.

I hopped into my bmw and drove to the gates letting the guards open them.

I stopped at the shopping centre and made my way towards prada. I need a new stripper bag and they do nice duffel ones. I picked out a black and white one and handed the man £450 in cash.

I then headed to my favourite shop to get my outfits. I picked up a pair of sparkly silver platform heels as well as a black two piece and a black, glittery see-through overall.

I then decided to go to the tattoo shop. I decided to get five butterflies going down my wrist/hand.

I finally got into the car and drove back home putting everything I brought in our room.

As I went to the bathroom I saw a black box on the counter. I read the note on the top.

To lilah
Get ready, I'm taking you out at five
-Enzo

I really don't know what to make of this. I open the lid to see a plain short black dress lying there.

I smiled to myself a little and hopped into the shower.

Once I get out I started on my hair and makeup

I hopped into the little dress and put my black strapped heals on.

Every time me and Enzo had an argument, he always took me out to dinner. It's quite sweet actually.

"You ready to go baby?" I knocked on the spare bedroom door.

"Baby?" I asked again knocking a little bit louder. "Just give me a minute lilah!" Lorenzo shouted.

I grabbed the key from our bedroom and unlocked the bedroom door.

"Lorenzo what the fuck!" I shouted staring at him snorting a line. "Delilah! It's not what it looks like baby I promise!" He said standing up straightening his jacket.

"Lorenzo you fucking promised you'd stop! What the fuck is this?!" I shouted picking up the little bag with white powder in it.

"Listen baby, it's just a one off." He pleaded with me grabbing my hand. "Don't fucking touch me" I whispered harshly ripping my hand out of him and walking into the bedroom. "This is unbelievable" I said shocked.

"I know baby, and I'm so sorry. It was only a couple times I swear-" "hold up." I put my hand up to stop him from talking. "Only a couple times? Lorenzo how many times have you done it?" I said with tears in my eyes.

"That's not important right now, what's important is that you know I'm so sorry Delilah." He said crouching down in-front of the bed.

"You're fucking disgusting Lorenzo. You hear me?!" I shouted standing up undoing my heels. "I said I was sorry okay?!" He shouted at me.

"Woah, woah, woah. You do not get to shout at me do you hear me?!" I shouted throwing my heel at him. He caught it in his left hand but my other heel hit him right in the face.

Serves you right bitch.

"I can't believe you're doing cocaine again!" I said trying to unzip my dress. "Let me help you." He said walking towards me. "Don't take another step Lorenzo, I dare you I swear to god I'll kill you." I threatened.

I ended up just ripping the dress to get out of it. "You're an actual joke Lorenzo." I said getting dressed into a pair of white tracksuit bottoms and a Calvin clein sports bra.

"No baby got get dressed we're supposed to go out for dinner." He pleaded running a hand over his face. "Well then cancel the plans Lorenzo because I'm not going." I said throwing my hair into a ponytail.

"I really don't know why you gotta be like that for Delilah! It's not a big fucking deal." He shouted pointing at me. "Not a big deal? Not a big fucking deal!?" I screamed. "I fucking quit smoking weed for you! Because you said you'd stop cocaine. And I catch you snorting a line. In the guest bedroom right before a date?!" I scream stalking closer to him.

"Who the fuck do you think you are huh?" I whispered aggressively in his face. "You're pathetic." I seethed pushing his face.

"Don't fucking touch me Delilah." He warned grabbing my wrist. "The fuck your gonna do huh? I could turn you into the police if I wanted to right now. You know that right?" I asked tilting my head to the side.

"You wouldn't dare." He stared into my eyes.

"Fucking watch me." I went over to my phone and picked it up, but before I knew it Lorenzo had taken it out of my hand smashing it on the wooden floor.

I looked up at him shocked. "What the fuck. What the actual fuck Lorenzo. You're psycho!" I laughed in his face.

"You fucking turn me in and I will kill you do you hear me bitch." He grabbed my hair holding me in place whilst he shouted at me.

"Then do it Lorenzo." I challenged him. He let go of my hair. "I knew it. You're a fucking pussy." I pushed his chest and made my way to the door.

He shoved me into the door and I hissed in pain when my face made connection with the door. I covered my hand with my nose and look at it.

"You made my nose bleed. You broke my fucking nose you prick!" I shouted punching him in the face. His head whipped to the side and I saw I cut from above his right eyebrow.

He grabbed onto my forearm dragging me into out bathroom locking the door.

"Lorenzo let me out you fat prick!" I screamed banging on the door. "Lorenzo I swear to god let me out!"

Two hours later

I had finally stopped crying after two hours. I heard the door unlock and I quickly stood up seeing Lorenzo walk in. His shirt was untucked, his jacket was off and the top three buttons if his shirt was undone. His hair was messy and eyes bloodshot.

He held a cloth in his hand, oh no. I know that cloth all too well.

I shook my head walking back. "I'm sorry baby, I just gotta make sure you get the help you need. You're not well." He said coming closer.

Not well? What was he on about.

He reached for me and spun me around so my back was against his chest as he shoved the cloth over my nose and mouth.

I began thrashing in his arms. "Shhhh, calm down Delilah. Just breathe give in, you won't win baby. Just let it take over." He whispered in my ear still holding me in place.

I couldn't hold my breath any longer. As I inhaled I felt a wave of tiredness come over me.

And then black.

The stripper and the assassin On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara