Episode 10: Run This Town

INT. POLICE STATION- NIGHT

Tavon rushes into the police station in a panic.

TAVON- I need to report a crime.....my best friend.....he killed my brother.

The police officers look at him ready to take down more information

TWENTY FOUR HOURS EARLIER.

EXT. FRONT OF BUILDING - DAY

We Taylor walk outside of this building walking towards her Dad's car huge smile on her face.

We HEAR Neal's voice over.

NEAL-(V.O) Growing up in Lynview I've seen so much and been through so many changes for me and the people around me. I didn't understand a lot of things I think that's why I got into comic books and mathematics. Comic books took me to a place that could that made me forget about the city I was and with math it never changes it just grows in a way? I don't know I can't explain it. Living in this city it's hard to avoid not becoming a product of your environment. I never thought I would end up being a kid with the gun in his his hand....

We then go back to Taylor outside of news station building.

NEAL (V.O)- One of the few things I could depend on is my best friend Taylor, and it's nothing I wouldn't do for her since I was a kid. She's more like a sister I guess technically she is my sister since she is married to my brother. This year man this has been one of the most challenging years of her life and I feel like she's handling it well.....

When Taylor starts to put her key in the car door.

SHAWN- Hey T that's what everyone calls you right?

Taylor jumps a little a little.

TAYLOR- Do I know you? Walking up on me like that ..

Shawn laughs a bit.

SHAWN- you don't remember me? I use to see you all the time when you came by Tavons house.

TAYLOR-no I don't remember you..

Taylor starts to get in the car and he grabs the car door.

TAYLOR- Nigga are you fucking crazy?

Taylor places her hand on the mace in her purse.

SHAWN- Just tell your husband I stopped by and next time I won't be so nice.

Taylor gives him a weird look and Shawn eventually let's go of the car door.

INT. JOHNSON HOUSE - LIVING ROOM - DAY

Taylor sits on the sofa next to Toya while Nate stands and is furious Toya and Taylor try to calm her down. It's tense between all three of them.

NATE- This nigga grabbed your fucking door?