EPISODE 19: THROUGH THE WIRE

INT. REHAB CENTER - DAY

The session has began to wrap up and Zhuri helps Stephanie clean up.

STEPHANIE- you know don't have to do this right?

ZHURI- I know..but I kinda needed a excuse to ask you soemthing anyway.

Stephanie laughs.

STEPHANIE- Zhuri I'm your sponsor you don't have to find a reason to talk to me in fact I want you to over talk me.

Zhuri smiles and then exhales.

ZHURI- okay you're right I'm sorry I'm not use to this.

STEPHANIE-  it's fine so what's up?

ZHURI- do you think with everything that has happened lately...could like block my creativity?

STEPHANIE- as far as?

ZHURI- I've been trying to draw lately and it's like I can't finish anything it just doesn't seem good enough.

STEPHANIE- hmm well what you've been through lately definitely could not not be a reason but it could also be maybe you're over thinking it forcing yourself to make something instead of letting your art guide you....what are you trying to draw?

Zhuri sighs.

ZHURI- I don't know....I mean it could be anything I don't usually think about it I just do it. I haven't felt inspired to take pictures either.

STEPHANIE- That happened to me before it's a creative block it happens sometimes. It could just be a slump or it could be because you have a lot on your mind right now.

ZHURI- I do...but that's what I normally use my art for.

STEPHANIE- this time it might be bigger than that. Maybe it's something you haven't addressed...and your mind wants you to.

Zhuri looks at her.

INT. DOCTORS OFFICE - FLASH BACK

Kent sits on a exam table as the doctors is examining his shoulder. You can tell he's in pain a little when the Doctor touches certain areas.

DOCTOR-This area here it's still sensitive?

KENT-(trying to hide his pain) a little but it's not anything I cant play through.

DOCTOR-Kent I've told you before...playing while you're not fully healed can make your injury worse.

KENT- It's just a bit sore but I'm fine I swear..and you said my x rays look fine.

DOCTOR- They do, and you're cleared but I still think you should take it easy.

KENT- I have been.