Epsiode 11: Dilemma

INT. ALEXANDER POOL HOUSE - DAY

Morgan and Neal are in the middle of a making out session as Morgan is trying to read reviews about her role in Romeo and Juliet

MORGAN- (blushing) Neal come on let me finish.

NEAL- You started kissing me. I was the one reading in the first place.

MORGAN- well you were just so cute when you said my name...I couldn't help myself.

Morgan kisses him.

NEAL- (blushing) See.

MORGAN- Okay Okay....(reading) To call Morgan With her role as Juliet Capulet she delivered a performance where she made us feel and understand Juliet more some scenes were so emotionally raw it's hard to watch. It's those heavier scenes with Alexander and Jones that really stood out.

Neal claps and Morgan smiles like a big kid.

NEAL- I'm so proud of you.

MORGAN- Thank you boyfriend.

Neal stands up.

MORGAN- What are you doing?

NEAL- Come on we're going out to celebrate.

MORGAN- (pouting) Neal we've been out all spring break...I just want to stay in today.

NEAL- how is it the most high maintenance girl I know never wants to go out anymore?

MORGAN- first of all I am not the most high maintenance girl you know that would be Taylor-

NEAL- Fair.

MORGAN- and second....none of that stuff matters when I'm with you....I just want to be with you I don't need anything extra.

Neal smiles.

NEAL- Morgan Alexander my dearest.

Neal rubs her cheek and Morgan looks at him.

NEAL- We're going out I promise you'll like it and I have a surprise for you when we're done.

Morgan smirks at him.

NEAL- your mind is so nasty.

MORGAN- you like it.

NEAL- I love it.

Neal kisses her.

INT. BRIGHTSIDE PHOTOGRAPHY - DAY

Cozette walks down the aisle as different teens are either in the middle of painting or editing photos. Some are getting assisted others work by themselves.

Zhuri is in the middle of a painting. Cozette approaches her eyeing her painting.

COZETTE- Wow Zhuri this is um.