First Thoughts

Kara

"Wow. Didn't know Jess had a sister. Wonder if she's like Jess or if she's more into breaking rules. I'll have to find out."

Karen

"Wow. I made friends with a popular student. She's so kind. I wonder if she would like to watch a movie sometime."

Jess

"This girl is so cool. She's saved a lot of animals and trees when she has participated in protests. And she's a lot like me in protecting the Earth. I hope I see her more."

Babara

"Wow. I didn't know Barry had a cousin. She's really kind. I wonder if she has his speed or not. I'd love to know more about her."

Diana

"Kara certainly has many friends. This one acts nothing like I was expecting either. She's very curious. I hope to get to know her better."

Zee

"Ugh. I wish the bullies would leave people alone. This girl did nothing to them. She's so sweet. I don't see how they could dislike her. I definitely don't."

Garth

"Wow! I can't believe this girl is joining my club. I wonder if Kara put her up to this. But right now I don't care. She really seems nice. Maybe she is genuinely wanting to be here. I hope so. I'd love to talk with her more."

Hal Jordan

"Oh great. Carol has a sister. Another person to stalk me... Huh. She's not acting like she's attracted to me at all. Is she really Carol's sister? Hmm. Maybe I should get to know her."

Barry

"This girl is really something. I can see why Babs likes her so much. She seems really cool. We got a lot in common too. I wonder what else she likes."