Here All Along ~ Jessica & Kara

Pairing: Jessica X Best Friend Fem Reader X Kara

Requested By: No One
Y/N: Your Name
C/N: Crush's Name
O/G/N: Other Girl's Name
F/C: Favorite Color

"Ugh. I still can't believe the homework we got today." You say annoyedly as you are in the school hallway with Kara and Jessica.

"I know. It's so boring." Kara says annoyedly.

"Well the sooner we get it over with the better. And then we can hit Sweet Justice." Jessica says.

"Yeah..." You say as you look in a direction and keep staring.

"Uh (Y/N)?" Kara asks.

"(Y/N)?" Jessica asks as you still don't respond.

"(Y/N)!" Kara and Jessica say loudly in union.

"Oh sorry guys." You say as you snap out of your trance before Jessica and Kara see you were staring at a boy with his friends.

"You were staring at (C/N) again weren't you?" Jessica asks.

"Yeah. Sorry guys." You say as you look at Kara and Jessica.

"Oh no. It's okay. I mean you're allowed to have crushes on guys." Kara says nervously.

"Yeah. Why wouldn't you be?" Jessica asks nervously.

"You two okay?" You ask curiously.

"We're fine." Jessica says nervously.

"No reason we aren't." Kara says nervously.

"Okay then... Anyway I doubt he even likes me back." You say sadly.

"Why would you say such a thing?" Jessica asks.

"Because he barely notices me." You say.

"Well we notice you." Jessica says happily.

"Yeah." Kara says happily.

"But you guys are my friends. You're supposed to notice me. I don't know. Maybe I'm just not meant to be with someone." You say as you look down.

"(Y/N) don't talk like that. Of course you are." Jessica says as she looks at you.

"But if you really want this guy to notice you we can try to help you." Kara says.

"Really?" You ask in surprise.

"Yeah. We just want you to be happy." Jessica says as she and Kara smile.

"Thanks guys. You're the best!" You say happily.

"Okay. So what you need to do is..." Jessica says.

*Timeskip 3 Months*

"That guy's an absolute jerk for doing you that way." Kara says as she and Jessica are with you in your room.

"We're really sorry that happened (Y/N)." Jessica says as she gives you a sympathetic look.

"Don't be. It wasn't meant to work out. I just wasn't meant to be anyone's girlfriend." You say sadly as Jessica and Kara sit on your bed.

"You deserve so much better. You're not someone who deserves this." Jessica says.

"Apparently I am considering how my luck with boys seems to go." You say sadly.

"(Y/N) would you be willing to hear something we've been keeping secret from you and keep an open mind?" Kara asks as she and Jessica look at each other.

"What's that?" You ask curiously.

"We like you." Kara and Jessica say in union.

"What?" You ask in surprise.

"We like you." Kara says shyly.

"We have for a while." Jessica says shyly.

"Well that would explain why you guys act so nervous around me sometimes." You say as you blush slightly.

"Yeah. Sorry. We hid it from you because we know you didn't feel the same way about us." Jessica says.

"We just didn't want it to ruin our friendship with you. But after we saw you get your heart broken we just couldn't not say anything anymore." Kara says.

"We just want you to know you are loved by someone. By us. We don't care if you don't feel the same but we didn't want to see you feeling unloved like this anymore. So we decided to speak up." Jessica says.

"You guys really feel this way?" You ask as Jessica and Kara nod.

"Yes." Kara says.

"But we understand you don't feel the same. It's okay." Jessica says.

"Actually I kinda do." You say shyly.

"What?" Kara and Jessica ask in union.

"I had a crush on you guys for a while too. I just didn't know how to express it myself. But I didn't think you guys felt that way either." You say shyly.

"Wait. So you've had a crush on us too?" Jessica asks as she and Kara smile.

"I wish we'd known sooner." Kara says.

"Me too honestly." You say as you chuckle.

"Listen we know you're not in the best mood right now but would you wanna go to Sweet Justice with us? Just the three of us." Jessica asks.

"Our treat." Kara says.

"That sounds nice." You say happily.