First Kiss

Kara

She was having a bad day and wouldn't stop ranting over her cousin hogging all the attention again and to get a word in you kissed her to make her stop and listen to you.

Karen

You were feeling really insecure about your body due to some bullies bullying you over it and she decided to kiss you to show you were perfect the way you were.

Jess

She had just heard that you had successfully saved a cause she fighting for and when she found you she kissed you.

Babara

She was working on an invention and refused to stop for dinner when you were staying at her house and to get her attention you kissed her.

Diana

She didn't understand the concept of kissing and showing a lot of affection and you kissed her to show her the point of it.

Zee

You had made her a gift in her favorite colors and she was really happy and kissed you.

Garth

He was feeling down because he felt he wasn't really enough for you and to prove him wrong you kissed him.

Hal Jordan

He wasn't paying any attention to you because he was more interested in how he was looking and to get his interest you kissed him.

Barry

It happened when he was running around your house and you weren't paying any attention and he ran into your by accident and fell to the floor with you on top of him and you two ended up kissing that way.