GET LOST SQUIDWARD

Here we were sitting in Dr. Strangers house, talkin about colorful stones. "Tell me his name again", mr stark says, " thanos, he invaded planets he takes what he wants, he wipes out half of population, he sent Loki...... the attack on New York, that's him", Bruce said dramatically. " this is it" mr stark said. " ok well when you guys figure this out I'll be right back", I said, " and where the hell do you think your going", strange asked me. " I'm goin to find my bestfriend peter, heard he lives somewhere around here", I answered.

" oh I see what's goin on", mr stark said wiggling his eyebrows wich made me pause. I began to slowly shake my head and look at him as if he said the most outta pocket shit. " no, mr stark , stop it's not like that, me and peter are just friends", I said. " sure", he said and rolled his eyes. I shook my head and made my way outside,

I began making my way down the street until I realized my shoe was Untied, so I bent down to tie it. As I was tying my shoe someone bumped into me knocking me into the ground. Once I looked up I saw everyone running.

Suddenly I see a car being thrown my way. I quickly roll so the car doesn't hit me. It hit the ground with a loud crash. I quickly pressed the button on my wrist, and soon my super hero suit was activated.

I saw a telephone pole coming my way, I put my hand out as if it were a force field, my eyes quickly turned blue as I tore the telephone pole in half with my powers

I looked up and there was this huge spaceship looking thing in the sky. " what the hel-", I said before I was cutoff by a car being thrown into my side. I let out a yell of pain as I was smashed agains a brick wall. I placed my hand on the car as my eyes turned blue again, and soon the car burst into tiny little pieces.

" Y/N", someone yelled I looked over and saw mr stark running my way. " mr stark, what's going on", I asked as my mask came off, and i ran his way. " I don't know yet", he replied. Soon strange, his friend Wong, and Bruce walked up next to us we all began making our way down the street and then some unhuman like creatures were teleported in the middle of the street. One of them were huge and buff, and the other was probly about strange's height and skinney.

" what the hell", I said as we walked closer to them. "Here me and rejoice, you are about to die at the hands of the children of thanos", said the small one, then the big one made a weird noise. " be thankful that your meaningless lives are now contributing", the small one said again. " excuse me ", I asked with but if a attitude. " IM SORRY EARTH IS CLOSED TODAY", mr stark said making me chuckle. " you better pack it up and get outta here", mr stark finished.

" stone keeper", the small one said referring to Dr strange. " does this chattering animal speak for you", he finished. " certainly not I speak for myself", strange said as he made the little glowing symboled that he can do. " your trespassing in this city and on this planet", soon Wong did his little sparkle thingy too. "HE MEANS GET LOST SQUIDWARD", mr stark yelled wich made me snicker.

"He exhausts me", said the small guy as the big guy made another noise. " bring me the stone", the small guys said, and soon the big guy was making his way towards us. " uh oh", I said. " Banner u wanna piece", mr stark said to Bruce, " N-n-no, not really, but when do I ever get what I want", Bruce said, " that's right", mr stark agreed. " ok PUSH", Bruce said trying to get haulk to come out, but nothing happened. " it's been a while, it's gonna be good to have you buddy", mr stark said.

" ok shh, let me just.... I need to concentrate here for a second ", Bruce said still trying to get his haulk to come out. " come on, come on, GOSH" Bruce said still trying to get haulk. Now the big alien guy was making his way towards us. " where's your guy", mr stark asked, " idk we sorta been havin a thing", Bruce replied. " it's no time for a thing", mr stark commented, " I know " Bruce replied. " that's the thing right there", mr stark said again pointing at the big guy.

"Dude your embarrassing me infront of the wizards", mr stark said, " tony I'm sorry, either I can't or he won't", he said preferring to haulk. " ok yknow what, stand down, keep an eye on him will ya", he said to Wong.

The big guy suddenly started running at us, and mr stark turned on his suit.............. it's about to go down.i quickly pressed the button on my knock wich made my mask come back on. The big guy tried to slam his hammer thingy down on mr stark, but mr stark stopped it with his shield and punched him in the face. I guess I should use super hero names in this scenario. I ran towards them, hopped off of iron man's back and blew a force at the big guy as he flew back.

Iron man then shot a beam at him and the big guy flew back. He was about to knock into the little guy, but i guess the little guy had some type of telekinesis because he threw the big guy out of his way and into a car. " wow betraying your own kind, what a selfish asshole", I said with a laugh as my eyes turned blue. Oh no. I'm losing control.  " y/n don't lose control-" mr stark said but he was cutoff by me blasting a blue blast of destruction at him only for him to somehow dodge it and throw it right back at.

It hit me and made me fly back and crash into a telephone pole. The power force was so strong that when i crashed into the telephone pole it came out of the ground and both me and the telephone pole flew into a park. " ahh shit.... I lost control", I said as I planted my face into the ground, with my body aching in pain.