PETER?!?!

Pretty soon a portal opened up above me and Bruce came flying out and he landed in me as I grunted. " SERIOUSLY", I said as he rolled off of me. " I am so sorry", he said, " what's goin on right now, where's iron man", i said just as iron man came flying into a tree. Me and Bruce ran towards him.

"Tony you ok? How we doin, good? Bad?", Bruce asked him, "really really good, really good, do you plan on helping out?", iron man answered. " I'm trying he won't come out", Bruce said.  Suddenly the big guy burst through a building and threw his hammer right at us. I dodged out of the way and iron man shoved Bruce out of the way.

" yknow I think you should hide Bruce, wouldn't want u gettin hurt", I said teasing him. Iron man then began to fight the big guy, so as he was distracted I hopped on his back and placed my hand on him. Before my powers could even get the chance to work I was shoved off his back and onto the ground. " CMON MY BACK CANOT DO THIS", I yelled.

The big guy was about to slam his hammer in iron man but was stopped. Suddenly I saw.....PETER?!?! " hey man. What's up mr stark", he said, " kid where'd you come from", iron man asked. " a field trip to MoMA", Peter answered as he was suddenly thrown by the big guy. Soon we all three began to fight that alien thing. He then flung peter somewhere, but peter managed to fling a car at him with his webs. soon I saw strange's cape flying past us.

" shit ", I muttered, "kid thats the wizard get on it" iron man said to peter. Soon peter was chasing after the cape. I heard peter say he was being beamed up. The big alien guy had iron man trapped. " ok that's enough", I said. I let out a loud yell wich sent a powerful sound wave towards the big guy, and soon the big guy turned to stone. I walked towards him and flicked him, and he crumbled to the ground.

" I should've done that sooner", I said to myself. " iron man are you ok", I asked running towards him, " ya but right now we gotta help Parker", he replied as I nodded. Iron man soon grabbed me, attached something to my back wich made my suit turn kind of iron, and we began flying towards the spaceship.

"Unlock 17 A" iron man said to his machine suit lady thingy. " pete u gotta let go I'm gonna catch you", iron man said, " BUT YOU SAID SAVE THE WIZARD...... I can't breath", Peter said back as he took off his mask he has a very beautiful face. " we're too high up, your running out of air" mr stark said to him, " ya.... That makes since", Peter said back and soon after he began to lose conscious and fell from the ship.

" PETER", I yelled thinking something's was gonna happen to him, " he's alright", iron man said. but then one of iron man nano technology things attached to him. I guess it was to help him breath up here. " mr stark it smells like a new car in here", Peter said, making me laugh. iron man set me down next to Peter. " happy trails kid, friday send them home", iron man said. "wait what", I asked confused. Suddenly a parachute was attached to me and Peters back and we were being blown back. " OH COME ON", peter yelled.

Peter held and arm around my waist as he attached a web to the bottom of the ship. And we climbed up it. "Uh- hey y/n ", he said to me, " hey Peter it's good to see you again how have you been considering u completely ghosted me", I said to him. " ya- about that... sorry. I got a new number. What about you?", he asked, "kinda lonely, you and mr stark so far are my only family", I said as I heard him let out a chuckle. " I seriously can't believe he pushed us away like that", Peter said. " ya well, we're gonna have to save his ass, because he can't handle those aliens on his own, so let's go", I said.

" ya uhm..... y/n", Peter said. " ya"? I answered, " I'm uh-..... I'm sorry I haven't called or text", he apologized. " don't worry about it... it's ok" I breathed out.