𝟎𝟎𝟒

𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘸𝘯𝘮𝘪𝘢𝘮𝘪 , 𝘧𝘭𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘥𝘢

𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘸𝘯
𝘮𝘪𝘢𝘮𝘪 , 𝘧𝘭𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘥𝘢

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
"DREYLN YOU NEED TO CHECK YO BITCH BEFORE I BEAT HER FUCKIN ASS. GOT BITCHES TEXTIN ME ON HOT SHIT CAUSE YO STUPID ASS." I screamed in dreyln's face.
"WE NOT EVEN TOGETHER AND YOU GOT HOES TEXTING MY PHONE. SHITS PISSING ME OFF BRO."
"ACTUALLY GET THE FUCK OUT & DON'T FUCKIN TEXT , CALL OR POP UP ON ME EVER A FUCKIN GAIN DREYLN."

dreyln proceeded to walk out of the house without saying a word. He getting himself into bullshit. It's really pathetic at this point.

I sit down on my couch and start to think about my whole life. I hate arguing with bitches over niggas , I refuse to do it. Me and Dre not even together for me to be getting messages from his hoes. I'm cutting all ties off with him. I'm not finna do this shit bro.
I pick up my phone and block dre on everything. I throw my phone on the other side of the couch. I'm really tired of this bullshit.
Whenever he gets his bullshit together maybe we could talk.
Tears start to fall down my face as I just stare at the ceiling trying not to cry. This shit is draining, I hate it. As I think , I break down into tears. I put my head down with my hands covering my face.

"FUCKKK BRO." I scream from the built up anger in my body.
I get up from the couch and start to knock stuff over. Off the shelf's , tables , counters. I cried in anger. This shit is really pissing me off and stressing me out.

When saint gets to stressed or frustrated , It triggers her anger issues. So she takes it to the extreme. She was diagnosed with anger issues when she was 8 years old.

I walk up to my bedroom and plop down on the bed. I lay with my face in the bed as I cry harder and harder.
I start to doze off because I made myself tired from all this shit going on.
$
$
$
"SAINTTTT GET THE FUCK UP." Mulan screamed making me pop up out of bed.
"what mulan." I said nonchalantly.
"Girl why tf are yo eyes puffy and red as fuck?" She asked as she down on the bed with me , putting her arms around me.
Tears started to form in my eyes again. "Saint Marie tell me what's wrong right now!" Mulan semi-shouted. I couldn't hold it in anymore. I broke down into mulan's arms.
"Saint calm down baby. It's ok." she said pulling me into a tight hug.
I rested my head on her shoulder and cried more.
"Saint please tell me what's wrong and why is the whole downstairs tore up?"
"I-i" I attempted to talk but the tears were fighting me. I was an emotional reck.
"Take your time Saint please." Mulan said as she rubbed my back.
I started to calm down enough to where I could talk.
I wiped my eyes , "That girl texted me on bullshit because of dre." I said rubbing eyes slightly.
"Saint please stop stressing over this nigga." Mulan begged.
$
$
$
'2 you by Mariah the scientist" played on the tv.
I sprayed the counters down with Lysol and started to clean the counters off with a sponge in a  circular motion. Mulan helped me pick up everything and clean up the house. I really appreciate Mulan for being here for me through everything. I love her so much, she's like the sister I never had.

After we finish , We sit down on the couch and I turn on 'Klaus' on Netflix. We began watching the movie. "Thank you for everything Mulan." I blurted out. "Of course I gotchu Saint. Your my bestie, ima always be here for you anytime you need me."  She replied. I pulled her into a hug.
"I love you girly." Mulan says.
"I love you too bookie." I said kissing her on the cheek.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘺𝘭𝘯 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘮𝘪𝘢𝘮𝘪 , 𝘧𝘭𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘥𝘢

𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘺𝘭𝘯 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘨
𝘮𝘪𝘢𝘮𝘪 , 𝘧𝘭𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘥𝘢

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Saint ✝️

Saint baby. Please forgive me, I'm sorry for getting you into this bullshit. I'll drop Skylen. I really fuck with you Saint, I wanna have something with you. I'm really sorry for getting you into this shit. I'm stressing your pretty ass out , I know and I apologize for that as well. Baby please talk to me again. I'll do better I promise.
8;53 Pm | 🚫 Not delivered.

My messages aren't going through. I've tired texting her on iMessage and Instagram. I really fucked this shit up for myself.  Why am I like this? I just don't get it. I runaway the people that actually care for me. I can't believe I lost Saint. The most beautiful, pure , sweet , realest female I've ever met. She doesn't deserve any of this. She such a good person to me and I treat her like shit. I put her through so much bullshit with skylen. This was my second chance and I fucked it up again.
I felt like I wanted to punch a hole in the wall from all the anger I'm holding in right now. It's all my fault. I was tryna be a little player and I needed up losing someone I could really see myself with. I hate myself for That.
I walk into the kitchen and grab the full bottle of Hennessy from the top of the fridge and pop it open. Fuck a cup. I start to chug most of the bottle and sit back down on the couch holding the bottle in my right hand. I laid back on the couch looking at the pasty white ceiling.
Ding 🛎️.

Sky

Hey baby. Can I come over? 😏

Skylen leave me the fuck alone dude.

What's  wrong papa?

You always gotta run your Fuckin mouth. WE AREN'T TOGETHER SKYLEN. IM NOT TELLING YOU THIS SHIT AGAIN. YOU FUCK UP EVERYTHING  WITH YO DELUSIONAL ASS. I NEVER FUCKIN LOVED YOU SKYLEN. you ran away the female I really wanted to be with because your dickelusional bro. Fuck you never talk to me again & IM DEAD FUCKIN ASS. lose my number.

Daddy im sorry  🥺.  Please forgive me and let me make it up to you 😉.

Fuck you.
9;02 pm | Read
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
OUUU CHILE ITS ALOT GOIN ON! 👀
dreyln dropping Skylen?
Dreyln & Saint?
Not proofread - Management aka Kii.