𝟎𝟎𝟕

𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘸𝘯𝘮𝘪𝘢𝘮𝘪 , 𝘧𝘭𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘥𝘢▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘸𝘯
𝘮𝘪𝘢𝘮𝘪 , 𝘧𝘭𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘥𝘢
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Hey , nice to meet you." I said smiling lightly while shaking zani's hand.

"Nice to meet you as well! Girl you are so pretty."

"Thank youuu , you are very pretty as well girl ." I stated .

We all sat down on the couch and catch up. I was surprisingly shocked that my cousin was bestfriends with Dre's "ex" sister. She's cool so far! I can't even believe they're sisters because they act totally different. Skylen is loud and ghetto asl and Zani is cool and calm. She's very laid back.

$$$

"solo by future" plays on the living room tv. Smoke fills the air as blunts crackle and burn. The aroma of weed goes around the whole house.

"Take my advice live a betta life." Me , Zani , Tylen & Mulan repeat as we pass the 2 blunts around .

WE LUV A GOOD HOTBOX SECTION 😉😉 - Management , aka Kii .

The front door opens and the smoke starts to clear from the air. I look over and see dreyln fine asss. "Hey girliesss." Slips from his lips.

"Wtw gng." Mulan says .

"Hey dre." Zani says .

"Hey cuzzinnn ." Tylen says .

"papaaaa!" I say squealing as I get up from the couch and jump in his arms.

Honestly , I'm Inlove with dre. He's changed definitely and I'm so proud of him for that. That's my baby Fr !

"Hey pookie ." He replies.

Suddenly we both hear "aww" coming from the other girls .

"Shutupppp ." I say .

We both walk back over to the couch and I sit on his lap and grab the blunt from Zani . I take a puff and make a "O" with the smoke. I been practicing my smoke tricks and shittt purrr . I take another puff den pass it to Mulan.

$$$
I season the chicken with old bay , pepper , garlic powder , onion powder and a pinch of salt . I begin to mix all up with a wooden spoon. I can't stand the feeling of raw meat touching my hands it makes me sick.

"Mmm mama , it smells good in here." Dre says as he gets behind me and wraps his arms around my waist.

"Thank you baby ." I reply and turn around then kisses him lips.

Me and Dre not even together YET and I'm inloveeee. We attached to eachother without sexual contact at all. That's a W right there. We fit eachother so well and it's crazyyyy. He treats me like a princess and allattt. He spoils me and makes me happy. I've never experienced this before.

When y'all think they should get together? ' Management aka Kii .

It's giving my man my man my man.

"I gotta surprise for you ma." Dreyln spat .

"Omggg what is it?" I asked getting excited already .

He walks over to the hall closet and walks back with something behind his back.

"Close dem eyes ." His deep voice releases .

I close my eyes and put my hands over them.

"Put your hands out !" He says .

I put both my hands out closing my eyes tight so I won't see anything at all. I feel a box drop onto my hands.

"Open."

My eyes shoot open and I look at the box then proceed to open it up.

"AHHHHH." I scream as I jump around.

"YOU GOT ME A ROLEEEEE ."

A Rolex . - management aka Kii .

I jump into his arms and tears start falling down my face. I rest my head in the crease of his neck and leave it there while he rubs my back.

"Thank you so much papa ." I say as he puts me down and wipes my eyes.

"Your welcome my love. You deserve it for sticking by me when I put you through all that bs." He said as he smiled at me.

We made eye contact for a second. "I love you dreyln." .

"I love you too Saint ."

Our lips lock into a deep kiss. I feel hands rub all around my body. My legs start to lift from the ground. Suddenly , I was in dreyln's arms. He carry's me upstairs to my room and close the door.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
Not proofread , short chapter .
CLIFFHANGER ??

HEY Y'ALLLL . YALL STARTED BREAK YET?

thoughts?
suggestions?
update on Skylen ?? Maybe next update 😉😉 .

Also , Follow me on instagram @femaleedurk 💓 .