𝟎𝟎𝟓

𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘺𝘭𝘯 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘮𝘪𝘢𝘮𝘪 , 𝘧𝘭𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘥𝘢2 week later

𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘺𝘭𝘯 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘨
𝘮𝘪𝘢𝘮𝘪 , 𝘧𝘭𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘥𝘢
2 week later..

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
It's been 2 weeks since me and Saint talked. It's lowkey hard without her. I really fucked up. I really did cut off Skylen. We're done foreal no bullshit. I need to figure out how to get Saint back. I never knew I needed her in my life til now. She keeps me happy and calm.

"Mane , you still trippin about Saint?" Key asked.
"Nigga duh. I need her ass." I replied.
"Just move on nigga damn , it's other fish in the sea." Key laughed.
"NO NIGGA. ION WANT NO OTHER FISH. I WANT SAINT. SHE THE ONLY FEMALE I FEEL SUM REAL WIT AND I FUCKED UP AND LOST HER. I NEED HER ASS IN MY LIFE. I CANT EVEN THINK RIGHT WITHOUT FUCKIN THINKIN ABOUT HER." I yelled.
"just pull up on her." Key suggested.
I stared at him for a second and finally replied.
"I guess I could. You rollin too?" I asked.
"Yeah ts." He said.
$ $ $

𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘸𝘯𝘮𝘪𝘢𝘮𝘪 , 𝘧𝘭𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘥𝘢▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃It's been 2 weeks since I last saw dre

𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘸𝘯
𝘮𝘪𝘢𝘮𝘪 , 𝘧𝘭𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘥𝘢
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
It's been 2 weeks since I last saw dre. I lowkey miss him but I'm tired of the bullshit. During the current two weeks I've got to know myself more. I noticed that I have gained an interest in fashion and hair and stuff like that also painting. I've been posting on YouTube more. I have been spending a lot of time with Mulan. I've been trying to distract myself from the situation.

I laughed as I cut out a part of my recent YouTube video I recorded. "Yesss , I'm almost done editing." I added some extra stuff to my video and began to post the video.
I grabbed my phone and laid back on my bed.

Mulan 💕

Hey boo , wyd?

pulling up in your driveway now 😘😘.

Right after she sent that text I heard my front door open and lock. I run downstairs and give mulan a big hug.
"I missed youuuu." I squealed.
"Girl you just seen me yesterday." She laughed.
"So? That was 24 hours ago." I said rolling my eyes.
"Whatever ! I missed you too doa." We both went upstairs to my room and sat on the bed.
I pick up my remote off my sliver nightstand and go to "Disney+" .
"What we finna watch?" Mulan asked as she looked at me then back at the tv.
"Princess and the frog!"
"Ouuu our fav movie purrr." She squealed.
We both got comfortable and began watching the movies.
46 minutes into the movie I hear a knock at my door. Getting up from my bed as Mulan still watched the movie , I sped downstairs to open the door. There stands key and dre.

What are these niggas doing here bro...

I looked them up and down with a mug for a minute in silence.
"You gon let us in orrr?" Key said.
"What the fuck are y'all here for?" I asked.
"I came because I wanted to apologize.." dre butted in.
"I don't want an apology." I said as I started to close the door on them.
The door reopened and They walked in the house.
"SAINT WHO IS DAT?" Mulan yelled as she flew down the stairs.
"Hey bae.." she said to key then looked at dre with a mug.
"What is he doin here..?" She asked.
"Don't start. I came to apologize to Saint." Dre stated.
"She don't want your apology dreyln." Mulan spat.
"Actually I wanna hear what he has to say." I butt in.
I lead dre upstairs to my room and close the door.
"So say what you gotta say." I said nonchalantly as I sat on my bed.
"Saint I'm sorry. I'm sorry for putting you in shit that you don't need to be in but I need you in my life, your the only female I feel a real connection with. I need you Saint , your the only female I want bro. Please believe me. I cut off Skylen and everything. Just please forgive me." He begged.
I stood there for a second thinking. I took a deep breath , "dreyln i dont know. This is a lot of bullshit for no reason & I can't take that shit." I stated.
" I know mama and I'm so sorry. Please give me another chance I won't let you down Saint. I really fuck wit you more than any other female." Dre added on.
He moved closer standing infront of me. His hand connected to my chin. He lifted my chin up to make me look at him. HE WAS LOOKIN REAL FIONEEEE 😍😍.
"Baby I'm sorry, Please forgive me." He said with his low deep voice as he looked me dead in the eyes.
All of a sudden his lips touched mine. We went into a deep kiss. His tongue slid into my mouth as mine did as well.

I'm bad at kissing scenes 😭😭 - management , aka Kii..

I pulled away and looked up at him.
"ok I'll forgive you dre. Please don't play with me this time. Don't have no hoe texting me AND I MEAN NO HOE. Do you understand me?" I said.
"Yes Saint , I understand and I promise I won't mess up this time." Dre said smiling hard as hell.
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
Short chapterrr 🥺.
How y'all feeling about this chapter?

Not proofread - Management , aka Kii.