𝟎𝟎𝟖

𝘴𝘬𝘺𝘭𝘦𝘯 𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘴𝘦𝘺 𝘫𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘮𝘪𝘢𝘮𝘪 , 𝘧𝘭𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘥𝘢—————-

𝘮𝘪𝘢𝘮𝘪 , 𝘧𝘭𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘥𝘢
—————-

"I hate this bitch bro ." I speak to myself as I look on saints instagram page .

"She's took my MFN man and think she finna keep him? Hell no she's crazy."

"i got sum for that ass."

I throw my phone across the room and get up to grab a bottle of Hennessy out of the kitchen. I pop open the bottle then start to chug it down. I breath heavily after drinking half 16 oz bottle of henny.

$$$

"Yeah we gotta get rid of this bitch." I say to my bestie over the phone.

"Girl what you wanna do?" She asks.

"I wanna kill dis bitch.. she took dre away from me. The love of my life. My Everything." I slightly shout .

"Wait wait maybe not kill her but fuck her up one good time and take dreyln back." She said .

"Oh ima get my man back best believe that ." I replied  As i cackle evilly.

"Actually ima tell dis bitch to pull up right now so we can fight ." I added on.

"I'm right behind you." Star says.

———————-
@skylenbandz : pull up bitch since you wanna steal my man and shit weirdo 😂. | 5:32 Pm .

@saintmarie_ : Bitch fighting over a nigga is crazy 😂😂. Drop da Lo bitch since you wanna do hot shit. | 5:54 Pm .

@skylenbandz : meet me at mlk park hoe. | 5:55 Pm .

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘸𝘯𝘮𝘪𝘢𝘮𝘪 , 𝘧𝘭𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘥𝘢▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘸𝘯
𝘮𝘪𝘢𝘮𝘪 , 𝘧𝘭𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘥𝘢
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Why tf did this Hoe text me on instagram talkin about pull up? BITCH I BET TF I WILL HOE. She need her ass whooped im tired of this bullshit.

I called up Zani , Mulan and Tylen to pull up with me just incase this bitch try to jump. Crazy how yo own sister picked me over you hoe. This bitch so weird she fucked up a bond with her own sister.

They all walk through my unlocked front door. I had my G-fazos , a black tee, my adidas jacket , some black tights and my hair was up in a TIGHT bun. Bet it won't be loss after we done though 😂😂.  I tied up the strings on my jacket so I won't mess up my lace even though I could get it redone.

"SHE REALLY TRYNA FIGHT?" Zani asked.

"Yesss bitch yo sister so mad over a nigga, she wanna fight ." I said and we all started laughing.

"Bitch is a clown." Zani said.

"Literally." Tylen and Mulan added.

"Cmon." I said then we all walk out to my car.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

We pull up to the park and Hop out. I look around and see Skylen and 2 other girls standing by her. She wasn't paying attention. We all speed walk over there and standing infront of them.

"so wassup bitch?" I said standing right infront of her with my arms crossed. She gave me a stank look as she looked me up and down. Zani , Milan And Tylen was standing right behind me ready to get into some shit. I knew they was tryna jump because it was multiple females there. Bitch must've thought I was gon come alone. NAAA IM ALWAYS READY. 

"WASSUP BITCH YOU TALKIN ALL THAT SHIT TALKIN ABOUT PULL UP.  IM HERE SO WHERE ALL THAT ENERGY AT NOW HOE." I said as I got in her face.

"Bitch get out my face." She said.

"Make me get out yo face." I replied.

"You was doing all that net talkin so touch me now bitch. I'm right here HIT ME HOE HIT MEEEE." I shouted in her face.

I pushed her back and she stumbled. Fuck all this talking I'm finna just hit this bitch. She was talking all hot about a Nigga that don't even fw her.

She walks back up to me and "pushes" me. I didn't even move. I looked at her for 2 seconds and grab her beat up lace. I sent punches to her head and she started to scream.  I just kept hitting her none stop. I blacked out I couldn't hear or feel anything.  I dragged her through the grass. Suddenly I got out of my zone and started to hear crying and screaming.  "YESSS FUCK HER UP SAINT." Zani shouted. It was a whole crowd of people around recording. I let go of her hair and started to let her get some hits in. She was still on the ground and started to kick her legs like a toddler throwing a fit. I felt a hard kick to my stomach. Yup I'm about to fuck her up. I sent 3 kicks to the side of her head. She fell back and I got on top of her. I just kept punching her. I stopped and let her get up.  She sent a soft slap to my face and I just looked at her then I Punched her in the left eye. She started to cry more and hold her eye.  This girl tried to run up but zani grabbed her (I don't feel like describing but they all fought.) I kept kicking and punching Skylen.  I used all my force to lift her big ass up by her wig and swing her around then slam her.

  I used all my force to lift her big ass up by her wig and swing her around then slam her

I felt someone grab me from behind

I felt someone grab me from behind. I look up and see it's dre. He had a Serious look on his face. "let me go drelyn." I said. "no. why are you out here fighting ?" He asked with a deep base in his voice. "She said pull up and she was tryna be a bullyyy and she got her ass beat." I responded.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

THEE END.

how y'all feel abt this?

Not proofread.

IDK HOW TO DESCRIBE A FIGHT WITHOUT VISUAL SEENING. SORRY 😍😍.

MERRY CHRISTMAS 🎅🏿🎅🏿 .

luv y'all, follow me on ig @femaleedurk .